[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How fucking hard would it have been to get the original cast

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: mmpr.jpg (110KB, 1024x682px)
mmpr.jpg
110KB, 1024x682px
How fucking hard would it have been to get the original cast for this? I know they left the show but Christ they could have fucking gotten them for the movie at least, especially when they bothered to get the original Rita.
>>
>>79093430
>especially when they bothered to get the original Rita.

What
>>
>>79093444
They actually brought in the Japanese actor for Rita to do this movie.
>>
>>79093430
You are autistic.
>>
Wait is this a time travel thread?
>>
>>79093462
>>79093444
>>79093430
OP is trolling, she died like 10 years ago.
>>
>>79093633
Yeah and the movie came out like twenty years ago
>>
Fuck black Trini
Fuck Asian Zack
Fuck fat Jason
>>
>>79093430
>mfw i forgot there was a movie
>>
>>79094548
UH OH
>>
>>79093430
>especially when they bothered to get the original Rita

They actually got some spic to play Rita in the movie, not one of the 3 other actresses who played her on the show.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0181372/
>>
>>79094548
THE O O Z E
>>
>>79093430
What the fuck are you talking about? The rangers are the original unless you're referring to the weeb shit gokai fuck your self or whatever those slant eyed fucks called it.
>>
>>79095259
The original cast wasn't in the movie.
>>
>>79095290
What the fuck are you smoking? The original cast, who was in the tv series for multiple season, played the rangers. Or are you forgetting Rita and zed and all the baddies had multiple actors through the show? Or are you just ignorant?
>>
>>79095290

3 of them were
>>
>>79095320
Obviously when we say original we mean Tommy/Zack/Kimberly/Billy/Trini/Jason
>>
Thuy Trang (Yellow Ranger/Trini Kwan) died in a car accident in 2001.
>>
>>79096022
Movie came out in like 96
>>
>>79096106
Oh. I assumed op was referring to the 2017 mmpr movie.
>>
The movie was sort of a pilot for the 3rd season of MMPR.

Why would they use the old actors in the movie if they wouldnt use them later in the show?
>>
>>79096022
her interviews makes me sad, she was full of hope and optimism
>>
File: Power-Rangers-Turbo-Poster.jpg (99KB, 580x859px) Image search: [Google]
Power-Rangers-Turbo-Poster.jpg
99KB, 580x859px
>>79094548
They made two
>>
>>79098743
Turbo was less shit when they brought in the new cast
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.