/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trainspotting 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (11KB, 282x179px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
11KB, 282x179px
Anyone see it? How is it? I've waited for it for a couple years since it was confirmed and just found out it released a week ago.
>>
>>79091861

It's good. Obviously not a classic like the original, but it's still pretty great. The soundtrack, style, acting are all spot on.

It's one of those films that sticks in your mind for a long time after.
>>
>>79091930

That's understandable, I imagine it being like releasing Fight Club 2 in the sense that there is no way that it could live up to the first film.
What about the story is it revolved around Mark ripping everyone off by stealing the 20,000 pounds? The trailer really doesn't show much.
>>
>>79091861
I really enjoyed. The visuals in the movie are amazing, especially compared to the first where they had less advanced technology and a lower budget. The characters and acting are great, as funny as the first one while also being quite tense and sad in some scenes. My only problem is a very minor one, the music doesn't stand out as much as the first, but maybe in twenty years time who knows.
>>
>>79092103
>What about the story is it revolved around Mark ripping everyone off by stealing the 20,000 pounds?

Yeah pretty much. It's done well. The general theme of the story is people being tourists in their own past.
>>
how the fuck did you guys see a movie that's not even out yet
>>
>>79092819
>the music doesn't stand out as much as the first

I agree. I liked the soundtrack but it just doesn't have the 'oompf' of Trainspotting's.
>>
>>79092852
>how the fuck did you guys see a movie that's not even out yet

Because we don't live a week ago in the past.
>>
>Sequel to an almost 30 year old class tourism meme movie

yes it will be great and not at all a low energy, soulles cashbgarb capitalizing on nostalgia faggots.

can't wait for a human traffic revisited sequel next
>>
>>79093181
>yes it will be great and not at all a low energy, soulles cashbgarb capitalizing on nostalgia faggots

You do realise it's based on the book with follows the original don't you?
>>
>>79091861
It's decent. It's not great, "nostalgia tourism" is a fairly criticism and the movie spends a lot of time spinning its wheels while we just watch Renton and Sick Boy reminiscing, but the characters feel fleshed out and the chemistry feels natural.

Spud is the beating heart of the film
>>
>>79093181
>a low energy, soulles cashbgarb capitalizing on nostalgia faggots.

Except it's not. It does focus a lot on nostalgia because that's part of the main fucking point of the story.
>>
Choose pleb
Choose Facebook
Choose sitting on yer arse watching mind numbing spirt crushing cash grabs.

The beach 2
Sunshine 2
28 days earlier

Fucking when.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.