[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TRANSFORMERS: The Last Knight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: tmp-cam--596879920.jpg (87KB, 640x324px) Image search: [Google]
tmp-cam--596879920.jpg
87KB, 640x324px
https://youtu.be/LsPawICdYRU

Optimus "Give Me Your Face" Prime is back.

The cinematography here looks decent actually. What do you think /tv/?
>>
>Bumblebee having any chance against OurGuy Prime
Who are they kidding
>>
>>79088631
>The cinematography here looks decent actually.

Michael Bay's movies usually look pretty good. The guy's talented, in his own way. It's just a shame that he wastes that talent on overly long commercials for toy robots.

Pain and Gain was a genuinely great movie. He should make more movies like that.
>>
>>79088700
I don't know. Maybe all those explosion and CGI robot chaos in previous movies kind of too distracting for me. I haven't watch much of Bay movies aside from the first three Transformers and Bad Boys.
>>
File: 1486116210072.jpg (23KB, 356x256px) Image search: [Google]
1486116210072.jpg
23KB, 356x256px
>>79088631
Why the FUCK does this look like Nolanesqe Kino????
>>
>>79088631

Megatron's finally getting that sweet debut action
>>
>>79088700
i lol'd when i saw carnahan was doing bad boys 3 and bay was doing a smokin aces-esque ensemble piece

>>79088774
bay is pretty solid once you get past the quick cuts, questionable/sappy/cheesy dialogue and eye-raping robot cgi. the rock, pain & gain, 13 hours are great. even armageddon has some quality moments.
>>
File: MERCY.jpg (108KB, 800x345px) Image search: [Google]
MERCY.jpg
108KB, 800x345px
>>79088631
I think Optimus is the best part of this franchise without question. However, the way they make him as an over the top brutal sociopathic hero kind of feel wrong to me. But i suppose hundreds of year of war and losing a lot of comrades really fuck him up.

That scene in the third movie where Optimus kills Sentinel and Megatron is genuinely badass though. Its also one of the few times where i think Prime's violence is justified.
>>
>>79088631
>The Last Knight shatters the core myths of the Transformers franchise, and redefines what it means to be a hero. Humans and Transformers are at war, Optimus Prime is gone. The key to saving our future lies buried in the secrets of the past, in the hidden history of Transformers on Earth. Saving our world falls upon the shoulders of an unlikely alliance: Cade Yeager (Mark Wahlberg); Bumblebee; an English Lord (Sir Anthony Hopkins); and an Oxford Professor (Laura Haddock).

>There comes a moment in everyone’s life when we are called upon to make a difference. In Transformers: The Last Knight, the hunted will become heroes. Heroes will become villains. Only one world will survive: theirs, or ours.

Megatron for hero confirmed

Also, is that giant planet-thing Unicron?
>>
>>79088700
>Pain and Gain was a genuinely great movie.

lmao, I'll take RLM's opinion over yours to be honest
>>
>>79088631
NOOOOOO OPTIMUS GOD PLEASE NOOOO- AARRRUUUUEERRRRGGGGGHHHH-
>>
>>79089042

As much as I like RLM, their review on Pain and Gain amounted to "It's insensitive to make fun of a real crime like that" which struck me as a bit overly sensitive. It's an incredibly funny movie with some sociat satire that, blunt as it may be, is pretty effective.
>>
>>79088631
>The cinematography here looks decent actually. What do you think /tv/?
But Bay always had great cinematography.
Transformers has great and followable action scenes. Imo 1 and 3 are great movies, 2 is still worth watching for the action alone. 4 is derpy and cheesy, but if you watched the first 3 it's still salvageable. Hell, 13 Hours was full of sandniggers, terrorists and identical SF dudes shooting at each other in the dark and nobody knew what was going on, yet the action is perfectly folowable and enjoyable.
>>
>>79088631
I'm looking forward to it.
>>
>Optimus always represented America
>even had the colors of the flag
>they are now turning him evil

what did they mean by this
>>
what ps3 game is this
>>
File: rope021.jpg (43KB, 556x395px) Image search: [Google]
rope021.jpg
43KB, 556x395px
>>79088631
>make wide landscape shot in slow mo
>can be CGI landscape if you want
>bit of contrast
>character in the foreground
>/tv/ instantly kinos you
>>
>>79088631
So the creator is a female?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.