[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone set me straight on ol' Malick here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: index.jpg (6KB, 290x174px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
6KB, 290x174px
So he's a Christian, right? Is he right wing or a libshit? Are things like the Tree of Life interesting or pretentious and new agey? What are the best movies of his to start with?
>>
>>79088522
He's reclusive and doesn't do interviews. No one really knows anything about him.
>>
>>79088522

Yeah he is a Christian
I think he's more a classic liberal

Badlands
Days Of Heaven
The New World
Thin Red Line
Tree Of Life

End there until Song Of Song comes out
>>
>>79088595
>I think he's a classical liberal
Where the hell did you pull that out of? He's probably apolitical and tries to focus on God, giving him mixed views of politics
>>
>>79088595
>classic liberal

hate this meme

libturds that are too afraid of the negative connotation that comes with it
>>
>>79088522
>Is he right wing or a libshit?

Why should you care? Are you some kind of faggot that cares about a director's or actor's political views? They're there to entertain you, you dumb nigger. Don't get triggered just because they don't agree with you about literally everything,
>>
>>79088629

The fact he went to France to be a chef at the height of his popularity, then became a teacher in Texas and Ben Afflecks cuck character in To The Wonder is literally an autobiographical self insert.
>>
>>79088522
If you want to die of boredom hes your man. Otherwise keep searching
>>
>>79088648

SJWs are worse than Nazis at this point, fuck off shitter, the left wing doesn't need you.
>>
>>79088522
>Is he right wing or a libshit?

Imagine thinking there are only two sides in a political spectrum
>>
>>79089551
You are either Hitler or Lenin. No other choice.
>>
>>79089511
SJWs killed people? Where meng i wanna see the bodies. Altho i do agree that sjw torture is more harsh and brutal compared to nazi torture
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.