[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /tv/ think of him? From following him on social media

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170204_023413.jpg (187KB, 1437x1623px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170204_023413.jpg
187KB, 1437x1623px
What does /tv/ think of him?

From following him on social media John Bailey seems like a cool guy who is based af and probably fun to be around. Unlike all the other youtubers who deserve to choke on a cracked and jagged blu-ray disc.
>>
I don't know who this is lol. I thought this was a star wars thread
>>
>>79087756

Epic voice guy the voice of honest trailers.
>>
>>79087698
go to bed Johnny boy.
>>
>>79087698
The concept and humor themselves are alright, but it's always been very obvious that his voice barely goes deep enough for the trailer voice. There's those sentences where he tries to go low and it sounds like he's about to cough.
>>
"Epic Voice Guy" is a shit name
>>
>>79088038

That's part of what makes it funny
>>
>>79088200
Is it still considered funny if no one is laughing
>>
literal nobody
>>
>>79088244

And what are you? :)
>>
Epic voice trailers are so '00s.

The '10s are all about BRRRRRM Inception horns.
>>
>>79088268
Go to bed john
>>
>>79088339

>In a world.. Where virgins still don't believe i'm living it up more than they could ever possibly imagine.. I'm driving awesome cars and grabbing a different pair of beeeeeeewbs every day.

>but then there's anon! He's in big trouble after he clogged his mom's drain with his jerkoff semen!

This summer: Grand Theft Autismo!
>>
>>79088429
>In world where the guy who does these voiceovers has a pedostache that says I have a terrabyte flash drive hidden beneathe his floor boards. Comes the epic story of one mans quest for validation on an anonymous imageboard whos riding on the coattails of fame brought to you by unfunny jews on jewtube. Join in on his journey of chronic masturbation, binge eatiing and the mystery to why his 9 year old neice is so quiet around him durring thanksgiving. Critics claim he might die of diabetes if he doesn't get arrested and ass rape in, prison first
>>
>>79087698
The first honest trailer voice guy was better. Not the very first one, but the first one that actually regularly voiced them. The guy before this one. It felt good to hear him return for their TFA trailer.
>>
>>79087698
>mfw I have Jon on Skype
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.