[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nocturnal Animals

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: nocturnal-animals.jpg (34KB, 444x666px) Image search: [Google]
nocturnal-animals.jpg
34KB, 444x666px
so it just ends

like we didnt get any resolution about jake gyllenhalls novel, how that story ends

and we didnt get an end with amy adams, I mean he stood her up? that was his big revenge?

what the fuck happened in this movie?
>>
>>79087447
>how that story ends
Did you

actually not

understand its way over the top symbolism

holy-fucking-fuck-balls you are legitimately a stupid person
>>
stupid question but the events in his book didn't actually happen to him right?
>>
I sympathized with Amy Adams character at the end. Her mom pressured her to leave Jake. He should have showed up at least.
>>
>not getting the ending
fucking hell

Eitherway, good film. Should have been given more oscar noms desu
>>
>>79087551
did you even watch it???
>>
so jake gets hit in the face with a crowbar 2 times and shoots kickass then he walks out blind and dies? wtf happened to him?
>>
>>79087627
yea im a retard
i didn't see the characters had different names
>>
>>79087749
shot himself as lying down (or gun fired from being knocked somehow)
>>
>>79087801
holy fuck how much of a retard am i that i missed that
>>
>>79087816
i didnt catch it the first time i saw it either anon
the music and the shot kinda mixed in to well
>>
>>79087878
the score was brilliant in this film I thought
>>
>>79087555

Her mom sure as fuck didn't pressure her into aborting his child just so she could have a divorce without loose ends.
>>
>>79087447
Is there a torrent for this yet that doesn't have chink subtitles in the video?
>>
>>79088047
yes i have it downloaded without subs
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.