[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone explain this movie please

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 960.jpg (33KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
960.jpg
33KB, 960x540px
Can someone explain this movie please
>>
>>79086216
Women are cunts
>>
>>79086249

It's basically about a mental illness, some hardcore form of DID. People literally turn into someone else over a long period of time, without ever showing signs or complications beforehand. Putting it extremely simple here, but lynch himself said it's supposed to be some metaphor for that.
>>
>>79086216
2deep4u
>>
>>79086216
Men are cucks
>>
>>79086216
it's a psa to not play around glass coffee tables
>>
>>79086216
The main dude in the first half actually did kill his wife, but he was trying to convince himself that he was innocent
The dude in the second half is the same dude after he dreams that he entered another body and escaped, when in actual fact, he was in prison the whole time. The main guy got the electric chair at the end
>>
>>79088725
Yeah, this.
He says in the beginning he doesn't like to remember stuff how they actually happened. That's a clue. He makes up this whole story about the second guy and becomes him. He even makes it to appear to be the victim.

Personally I didn't get it I read these, I think the film is eye candy but with bad writing/it doesn't manage to get the point across
>>
It about OJ Simpson. David lynch said he subconsciously made the movie about OJ.
>>
>>79086216
this is twilight right?
>>
>>79089079
lost highway
>>
>>79086216
Here's a fat ugly Slav that leftypol worships explain it.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=spcgCAP2NZ8
>>
>>79086216
it is a series of scenes with actors performing.

Watch it, and have a reaction to it.

Afterward, think about whether you enjoyed your reaction.
>>
>>79089170
Actually the best post in the thread.
Reminder: art is more intuitive than intellectual.
>>
>>79086216
main character want a bigger dong but he can't so he kill her wifu and than he immagine a bigger young dong
>>
>>79086216
There you go
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fugue_state
>>
>>79086216
Was Robert Blake the Devil?
>>
>>79086216

MK Ultra, how the CIA can hijack your mind and make you do things without even knowing it.
>>
>>79089170
I need posts like these to remind myself not to get pissed off about other peoples opinions.
>>
Imo what makes this great is the fantasy or dream isn't a cop out. It explores just what you can do with that concept(a killer justifying his murders by setting himself up as the victim.)
>>
Erectile dysfunction can make you go apeshit
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.