[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When is he going to have THE role of his lifetime?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: dwayne-johnson[1].png (1002KB, 720x474px) Image search: [Google]
dwayne-johnson[1].png
1002KB, 720x474px
The one that defines his career as an actor.

>inb4 The Rock
>>
it is The Rock though. I don't know even remember his name from the fast and furious movies
>>
He did in the movie that image is feon
>>
>>79084058
>>79084107
he has morphed into The BOULDER tho
>>
>>79084058
Dwayne Johnson is the salt of movies. He'll make nearly everything better with the right amount, but if he's the focus, it doesn't really work.
>>
File: PeetaRock.jpg (44KB, 630x360px) Image search: [Google]
PeetaRock.jpg
44KB, 630x360px
something like this?
>>
>>79084058
Never. He would have to actually be a good actor for that. He's famous for being roided out, so all his roles are going to be "roided out tough guy" forever.
>>
The Rock.

Alternative: wins Best actor as Black Adam, a fallen hero that everyone can't help but root for.
>>
how long until he decides he wants an oscar and does some oscarbait boxing movie or some shit
>>
>>79084151
His definitive role should be "roided out tough guy" but he hasn't done a classic role like that in the way that Arnie did Predator or Commando.
>>
>>79084151
He was good in The Rock tho, perfect as a setting, but not the main focus or plot
>>
His role of a life time already happened in the wrestling ring
>>
>>79084058

Walking Tall is his only good film otherwise meme actor
>>
>>79084299
I think Terminator is more definitive for Arnie personally but that's kind of the point. Arnie's roles from that time are all essentially the same and rely on his muscles, not his acting. He doesn't really have a definitive role, just whatever the most people remember.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.