[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I HATE SAND! Why did he shout this at Obi-Wan?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: f69.jpg (9KB, 500x243px) Image search: [Google]
f69.jpg
9KB, 500x243px
>I HATE SAND!

Why did he shout this at Obi-Wan?
>>
>>79083484
it was getting in his robot arm, you dumbfuck
>>
>>79083484
He doesn't even say the sand line in this movie, newfag.
>>
>>79083484
Because it brought Nam flashbacks to when he was on the beach this one time and got some sand in his unmentionables and how he got a nasty rash from it
>>
>>79083484
>"I hate sand, it's coarse and rough and it gets everywhere"
>Obi-Wan cuts his limbs off leaving him literally crawling in the sandy bank
>Anakin saw this in his prophetic dreams and unconsciously registered it creating a feedback loop in his subconscious fueling his hate of Obi-Wan
Pure pottery
How does Groegie Lscau do it?
>>
>>79083484
He said "I can't stand" because Obi cut his legs
>>
from his point of seeing things, the sand was evil
>>
>>79083484
great thread
>>
File: IMG_3245.gif (44KB, 660x843px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3245.gif
44KB, 660x843px
>sand is the remains of eroded rock
>anakin was the strong force rock that eroded to dark side sand
>eventually sand will compact and lithify to sandstone
>the sand of Vader solidified back into the rock anakin when he helped Luke defeat the emperor
PURE POTTERY
PURE SANDSTONE POTTERY
>>
>>79083706
>I hate sand (the weakness in myself)
>It's coarse and rough (unwieldy and unrefined)
>and it gets everywhere (it spreads inside me)
Fuck I never knew Anakin was such a deep character
>>
>>79083484
I WAS ONLY A PRANK!
>>
>>79083484

>from my point of view, the sand is evil!

Now that one I really didn't understand. It's just fucking sand, I understand not liking it but how can it be evil?

anakin was really fucking losing it
>>
File: f.jpg (30KB, 800x440px) Image search: [Google]
f.jpg
30KB, 800x440px
>>79083842
>"Train him you will"
Post pranks gone too far
>>
>>79083609

kek. saved.
>>
>>79083550
um try harder sweetie
>>
RAAAAAHGHGHGH I HATE YOU!
ALSOGIVEMYSONMYLIGHTSABERWHENHESOLDENOUGH
>>
>>79084461
The sand line is from episode 2 you illiterate mongoloid. OP is citing Episode 3.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.