[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the target audience for this crap?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

What's the target audience for this crap?
>>
'memba Sliders?
>>
That guy looks like that Bateman faggot

not that batemen, the actor Bateman.
>>
unemployed during morning hours, aka women
>>
>>79081965
Dentist waiting rooms.
>>
>>79081965

You know those middle aged women with 3 cats?

That's who.
>>
>>79082098
Jason?
>>
>>79082237
this

generally anywhere people are out of there home and have to sit and wait
>>
>>79081965
I'm just glad to see Jerry O'Connell in a steady job
>>
JUST hairstyle
>>
housewives of course
>>
It's for people to have in the background as they're doing chores. Or wageslaves watching it as they take a break for lunch or whatever.

It's not for you. It's for the old ladies.
>>
>>79084314
This.

I like the guy.
>>
What happened to the black guy?
>>
>>79081965
my mom on her day off
>>
>>79081965
>that episode of Viva La Bam where he's looking for famous people to get stuff off of and Jerry O'Connell is at the gas station and gives him directions to the Playboy mansion
I heartily kek every time.
>>
>>79082237
retail workers, moms.
>>
>>79085726
Went to Good Morning America
>>
i wish i was a tiny blonde so i could get plowed by bbc every night
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.