[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vikings on MTV

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Welcome to my crib.jpg (81KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
Welcome to my crib.jpg
81KB, 960x640px
History channel is becoming the next MTV. First of all, Sigurd inherited a shit-ton of land after his father's death and eventually sired the Fairhair dynasty (but somehow was murdered in front of his own grandson). He wasn't murdered by a cripple who, SPOILER ALERT, will be exiled and take a large part of the army with him to Ireland (where he will found Dublin). The rest of the heathen army will be repelled by the monk's son. AKA: Alfred the Great in an effort of expansion.

This is how it should work, but knowing the freaking History channel I'm sure they will want to keep things fresh and make the actors wear silly hats or something like that.
>>
>>79079026
Literally all what you said is legend and half-truth at best, several historical figures mixed up together mixed up with straight up invented shit
>>
>>79079322
This is true; Ivar and Ragnar probably were several historical figures. The others were half-truth at worst. The only reason Alfred is accepted and revered is because England knew latin at the time whereas the Norse knew how to draw fancy things into stone.
>>
>>79079026
its a TV SHOW.
ya know? for entertainment?
>>
>>79079026
>tfw there will never be a show about a qt christian queen kicking smelly pagan ass

What's these shows about vikings going on. They were pieces of shit.
>>
>>79080314
There's a show entirely about templars coming this fall. I'm sure they will force female templars into the mix.

Joan already has plenty of media.
>>
>>79080200
OP BTFO!
>>
>>79079026

Vikings has always been an ahistorical shitty soap opera and I have said that since the very first fucking season.

Fuck all of you.
>>
>>79079026
You know that this show was far from being accurate from the get go right? Rollo and Ragnar being brothers is bullshit. Athelstan wasn't a viking slave. Bjorn was Aslaugs son not Lagarthas. It's basically Historical Fan Fiction. I'm getting tired of people bitching about the accuracy of the show.
>>
File: dx59qqkg7cyhezha6wzl.jpg (76KB, 800x509px) Image search: [Google]
dx59qqkg7cyhezha6wzl.jpg
76KB, 800x509px
>>79080394
hopefully the history channel doesn't fuck it up
>>
>>79080423

This.
>>
>>79080508
They absolutely will, because they don't dare pin the blame on the Catholic church's corruption being the cause of their anti-Templar pogram. They'll dissimulate it so there's actually a reason why the Templars got blitzed out instead of them being scapegoated out of Vatican greed like, you know, what actually happened.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.