[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else has given up on TV and film?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: White people be dumb as shit.jpg (7KB, 190x266px) Image search: [Google]
White people be dumb as shit.jpg
7KB, 190x266px
Haven't watched a new release since Hateful 8 in Dec 15'.

Pretty much stopped watching all T.V..

It's all SJW shit, geared towards kids, or just formulaic cash grab garbage.

The time I spent watching T.V. is now spent shitposting, as that's more entertaining, and the only movies I watch now are all old films I've never seen before.

Anybody else just give up on hollywood?
>>
Watch Hacksaw Ridge and Silence.
>>
>he watched Hateful 8

Kill yourself
>>
>>79078460

Yeah I hear ya, where I go to sometimes they do older movies (Die Hard, Back to the Future, Forrest Gump) but save for a new unique movie once in a while I think it's all too formulaic as well.
>>
>>79079006
It really is.

Fuck em', though.
>>
>>79078460
I like watching old movies. No one forces you to watch the shit hollywood is peddling now.
>>
>>79078547
>he said kill yourself
Clever girl.
>>
>>79078460
I know. After watching about 30 2016 movies, the only one I found worth it was greasy strangler
>>
>>79078460
Last movie I went to a theater was Liar, Liar.
Last regular television I watched was mid-2000s.
I got into frickin' Korean historical dramas because as cheesy as they are, they didn't contain SJW and copious amounts of suck.
>>
>>79080172

>Korean historical dramas

Tell me more??

Last time I watched a kino was Django Unchained and then I gave up
>>
>>79078460
i pirated Silence

but yeah. i've given up

kikes can go fuck themselves
>>
File: q3iCWqE.gif (858KB, 240x228px) Image search: [Google]
q3iCWqE.gif
858KB, 240x228px
>im so edgy now gais. totally edgy in wais you cant even.

cool story bro!
>>
>>79081741
>this faggot
>>
File: Hmmm.png (4KB, 204x205px) Image search: [Google]
Hmmm.png
4KB, 204x205px
>>79081741
Who could be behind this post?
>>
you guys need to branch out more if you think everything is hollywood and sjw
>>
>>79085834
I get more entertainment value out of watching documentaries on youtube than anything hollywood's put out lately.
>>
>>79085878
Hollywood hasn't really been known as a bastion of quality for a long time. There are many other great films out there.
>>
File: 1483756770662.jpg (495KB, 2022x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1483756770662.jpg
495KB, 2022x3000px
I still watch movies whenever possible, but I stopped going to the theater sometime ago. It's too expensive and annoying desu.

I stopped watching TV like 5 years ago, Mexican TV is a goddamn travesty.
>>
>The time I spent watching T.V. is now spent shitposting

Oh, it shows.

It's no wonder the dumbest posters on /tv/ are not only the most extreme rightwing contrarian shitposters, but also the most complacent in their viewing habits.
>>
>>79086284
Shitposting is not only far more entertaining than anything offered by hollywooed, it's serves as a creative outlet, as well.
>>
I watch The Expanse, Steven Universe, and Adventure Time.

I don't really go to movie theatres anymore. That probably has more to do with me not having anyone to go with recently though.
>>
>>79081285
I had a channel near Chcago that played all sorts of modern Korean television. You can stream most of these online right now.
The Age of Warriors (about a military rebellion and take over in 1170. Cheesy SFX, but a fun good show.)
The Jewel in the Palace
The Immortal Yi Soon-Shin (Sorry if I have the Korean-to-English spelling odd. Someone translated them as this. This is about a naval commander during the Japanese invasion of Korea and his making of the Turtle Ship among learning and devising naval tactics.)
The Great Jang Geum (Might also be called Jewel in the Palace. I forget and mistake this one for one about some geisha chick who was notable for doing lots of cool stuff.)

There is more, but I forget off hand. I'm watching The Age of Warriors and scouring the net for all the episodes (some streaming sites don't have all the episodes, and I am racking up those I have into a complete collection.) If you can handle cheese, with history and some fun action scenes, The Age of Warriors and Yi Soon-shin are impressive as hell for a pair of TV shows.
>>
Confirmation bias post from a faggot that doesn't know stuff outside Hollywood top 10 exists.

Basically a low ability individual. Congratz, you have low IQ
>>
Sounds like you're a /pol/tard, that's embarrassing for you. The target demographic is males age 25-35, if you're not in that then (((they))) don't care.
>>
>It's all SJW shit

This is called a confirmation bias.
>>
>>79078460
Yeah 99% is capeshit and vapid garbage

I only watch high concept and unique movies like Arrival
>>
>>79086942
faggot
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.