[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

They know...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_5619.jpg (59KB, 567x736px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5619.jpg
59KB, 567x736px
They know...
>>
brendan must be a bad goyim for the jew york post to shill against him
>>
bit rude innit
>>
>>79078250
Whatever happened to this, did we just stop caring again?
>>
>>79078250
but saving his career IS my hobby. What don't they understand
>>
>dissing fans on wanting to revive an actor's career
The fuck is wrong with this bitch?
>>
cunts writing about us trying to save /ourguy's/ career need to get a better fukn job fuk u
>>
Seems like it might be a bit embarrassing for Brendan, no?
I think I would be (if it were me).
>>
>>79078250
Haters trying to destroy Donald Trumps career need a hobby.

tooshay pussycat
>>
>>79078250
Women were a mistake
>>
What the fuck? So I should just let Brendan's life continue to get shittier until he turns to suicide? Fuck the cunt that wrote this, Brendan's a cool guy.
>>
>>79078250
incidentally my hobby is writing shitty blog posts, and this bitch does it for a living. sad!
>>
>>79078250
know about what? reddit's campaign to save brendan?
>>
of course they know, this is a reddit meme now
>>
>>79078250

An online community is fiercely rallying around “Encino Man” actor Brendan Fraser in an effort to prevent him from fading into cultural oblivion.

Fraser, 48, was snubbed for the leading role in a reboot of “The Mummy,” the trilogy in which he starred during the late ‘90s and early aughts. Tom Cruise will take over the lead role in the 2017 movie.

Devout fans have taken note — and taken action, with an outpouring of memes, social-media campaigns and a Change.org petition with more than 33,000 signatures advocating for Fraser to land more TV and film roles.

“Brendan Fraser is a fantastic actor and person to work with, he has starred in films such as ‘The Mummy’ and ‘Journey to the center of the earth’ and now he needs our help,” the online petition says.

Pleas of #SaveBrendanFraser spread throughout Twitter, and a voracious page on Reddit committed to saving Fraser’s career logged more than 40 new posts in the last 24 hours. As of this morning, 54 Reddit users would prefer to see Fraser in the next installment of “Mission Impossible.” Others have successfully campaigned to get his ranking on IMDb among the top 500 actors.

Though evidence is sparse that Fraser actually wants to be “saved,” fans point to a recent painfully long AOL interview in which Fraser appears shaky and meek, a shadow of his former ‘90s heartthrob self.

“Brendan has been in multiple interviews recently and has appeared to be very down and out, and us loyal fans feel like we are obliged to help him in any way possible,” says the Change.org petition. “Please help us get Brendan back on his feet again, we miss him.”

The Westchester County resident recently appeared in Showtime’s “The Affair” as the menacing prison guard John Gunther. In an interview with The Post about the appearance, Fraser said he wasn’t upset about Cruise’s casting in “The Mummy.”

“Tom’s going to be great in it,” Fraser said. “He has incredible worldwide appeal.”

Fraser’s fans beg to differ.
>>
>>79078405
THEY JUST RUIN EVERYTHING
>>
the media is really mean
>>
>>79078294
He is reddits problem now
>>
>>79078345
>NY Post
>destroy Trump
Maybe you should stick to facebook news.
>>
Why do they hate him?
>>
>>79078950
he named the jew
>>
>>79078250
Very sad for such a great paper to publish such sneering. Compassion will never be time wasted.
>>
>inb4 Brendan becomes a symbol associated with the alt-right and his career is dead for good
>>
>Lauren Steussy

REEEEEEEE FUCKING ROASTIE

https://twitter.com/LaurenSteussy
>>
>>79078950
He's a straight white male
>>
>>79079197
Many such cases.
>>
File: The Amazing JUSTman.png (540KB, 576x576px) Image search: [Google]
The Amazing JUSTman.png
540KB, 576x576px
>>
>>79078294
Reddit fucked it up as usual
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.