[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone going to Shrekfest this August?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Shrekfest.png (4MB, 1920x1075px) Image search: [Google]
Shrekfest.png
4MB, 1920x1075px
Anyone going to Shrekfest this August?
>>
>>79077581
Why is this a thing? What the fuck do they even do? Play All Star on a loop?
>>
Does this really exist or this is some sort of joke?
>>
>>79077712
play good music from the shrek trilogy
practice ogre roaring
enjoy food and refreshments

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njdFOKg58B0
>>
>>79077581
There are some cute girls there.

It depresses me that these autistic shitfaces can get cute girls but not me
>>
It's funny you posted this OP, I just started up Smash Mouth on loop for the next three hours.

SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0a473W2pos
>>
>>79077891
thats bc we actually need to leave the house :(

I kill it on the dating apps, but am too lazy to actually get out of the house to go hit on women in public.
>>
>>79077581
>leaving my swamp
>ever
Fuck no
And anyone who does is not a true Shrekhead
These posers can fucking neck themselves
>>
The kinoest of all All-Star[s]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ey5GItze-BY
>>
>>79077796
this made me uncomfortable
>>
>>79077796
Can we finally recognize that memes have gone too far
>>
>>79077953
Lol. Sure you do bro. Sure.
>>
File: shrok.png (68KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
shrok.png
68KB, 300x250px
>>79077581
the last time I went to shrek fest i almost died

I went with my friend murray as a joke, we took his jeep. listened to the OST to shrek 2 on the way there, as well as a cd with some remixes of all star.
Right off the bat it seemed like people were a little too lowkey, it was about two dozen people in this old banquet hall.
so murray tried beatboxing and kept slapping people on the back. He'd shout "STRIKE!" as he did it, one guy flipped out and took his oakleys. Murray got pretty miserable after that.

then things got REALLY dark. someone claimed that they got mike myers on the phone and murray grabbed the phone and screamed. "FAGGOT! you FAGGOT!" into it. He grinned at us, cupping his hand over the receiver and shouted "FUCK YOU, NOBODY ASKED YOU." and then hung up.

Turns out that it wasn't Mike Myers, it was this lady's developmentally delayed son, and he was so alarmed by what murray screamed that he had a heart attack and died horribly.

So then we went to the merchandise section and it was a total bust, nothing but donkey statues and a bunch of old farquaad mcdonalds cards. there werre some pretty rare stacks of the shrek TCG, but every time I reached out to check one out murray gnashed at my hand with a thumbtack.

so as we're walking to the jeep, pretty disappointed and having made some more enemies, the guy who took Murray's okaleys walked up behind us and hit us in the back of the head with rocks. Turns out, he beat murray to death.
>>
>tfw Club Penguin is closing
>IMDB message boards
>tfw really miss Shrekchan
>REALLY miss it at this moment
>>
>>79077796
bad idea to have such a large venue, they were asking to look pathetic
>>
>>79078805
>not wanting to have a relaxing, open park as your venue

Shrekfest isnt for people like you
>>
>>79077796
>trilogy
I hope they don't let filthy casuals like you in
>>
>>79078563
I was with you until Murray's death. Take it out and it's believable
>>
>>79078685
>tfw they used my oc banner
rip in peyote
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.