[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What kind of fucking face is this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

What kind of fucking face is this?
>>
File: 12.jpg (81KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
81KB, 1200x675px
This one obviously you fucking retard fucking moron
>>
The face he makes when a BBC is in his butt cuz he is cuckman xDD
>>
>>79077455
The face he made when everyone said his BvS script was shit
>>
He looks autistic
>>
>>79077455
Loved the rings movie when they came out, is this one supposed to be anything remotely good?
>>
>>79077455
>haha I'm wacky and fun like a cartoon character!!
>it's not boring when I stare straight into a camera and spout my worthless opinions for 20 minutes straight, because I have an animated, silly manner of speaking
vloggers are ruining humanity.
>>
>>79077501
Tell that to Zod's snapped neck.
>>
>>79077530
he is
>>
>>79077500
goat dubs desu
>>
>>79077549
Just got back from seeing it. It's hilariously bad.
>>
>>79077571
They are replacing conversation I think. You have your wacky fun tweets and facebookerinos, then maybe some Reddit, small talk with your friends but nobody wants to talk at length about a movie anymore so now we need these videos to replace long movie conversations with our friends.
>>
>>79077748
Thats not what I wanted to hear, that's too bad was looking forward too it but will end up skipping it now prolly
>>
>>79077751
Difference is that your friends will cut you off or simply stop listening to you if you're acting like a retard. The webcam just sits there silently and lets you indulge your worst tendencies for the world to see
>>
It seems that his facial expressions in the thumbnails can often reflect his opinion on the movie. Why do this? I hesitate to compare him to real film critics, but it's like if Siskel and Ebert put their thumps up/down for each of their films reviewed for that episode in the intro, then showed you the episode.
>>
>>79077455
The face of a naive movie critic who thinks of only himself and his autistic view on movies.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.