[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WE WERE ON A BREAK

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

WE WERE ON A BREAK
>>
Comedy gold
>>
posting this as advice to virgins and or future people who get gfs

if you ever have a "break" it means she's going to fuck as much as possible (or you)

and you might as well end it there
>>
I used to side with Ross on the break thing until I rewatched all those episodes.

During their break, Rachel has the chance to fuck a guy, but doesn't go through with it because it didn't feel right to do that.
Ross on the other hand just went off and started fucking. Rache; "the whore" Greene had more control than beta male Ross.
>>
>>79076041
For Ross the relationship with Rachel was the best thing ever, but for Rachel it's just another dude
the break hit Ross harder, and he went to get fucking wasted and it just happend that he bumped into a slut
Any men in Ross situation would have done the same, that's why men side with him
>>
>>79076041
That just shows that the writers are dumb
If they were real people you can bet that Ross would have laid off the sex and Rachel would have fucked some guy(s)
>>
>>79076041
wrong. Ross called her and that Mark guy was at her apartment, what else do you wanted him to think?

>>79076245
this
>>
>>79076245
Why?
>>
>>79075989
Abraham Lincoln of Numales

>BTFO
>>
>>79075989
Mt GF and I are on a break now, i'm watching her kid while shes going to see that resident evil movie and go out for drinks with her friends.

The kid is playing minecraft and I'm here smoking a newport
>>
>>79077442
C U C K
>>
>>79075989
photocopy slut>rachel
>>
>>79077442
too much memes
0/10
>>
>>79076625
I mostly think so because of their different personalities. When Ross did have sex with that FedEx girl (what was her name?), at least to me, it just seemed unnatural. He's a subservient "nice guy" type, doesn't seem like he would go out and fuck someone else immediately after going on a break with his girlfriend. Rachel on the other hand... Plus the break was her idea anyway, pretty dumb for her to get all mad about it
>>
>>79077442
And you admit this ?

Are you a dike or did you have your ball removed surgically ?
>>
>>79077580
sorry i didnt know there was a limit
>>
>>79076041
>So what if I ended our relationship? I didn't sleep with anyone therefore you shouldn't either
Women are retarded.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.