[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IASIP: 3rd crow edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: vlcsnap-2017-02-03-16h26m21s848.png (182KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-02-03-16h26m21s848.png
182KB, 720x404px
What do you guys think of the new season? (Fight Milk episode is better the second time around)
>>
>>79075803
I think its funny as usual. You gotta respect the concepts they come up with
>>
>>79075803
I feel like they are going the Community route of doing so many "theme" episodes. But I've still been enjoying the episodes.
>>
>>79075803
Old Lady House and the water-park episode are prime Sunny. The rest have been pretty dull
>>
>>79075803
much better than I was expecting.
Pleasantly surprised.
>>
best episode was surprisingly the gang turns black

if it keeps up its current pace it'll be a middle-of-the-road season, not great but not bad either
>>
>>79075803
Surprising good, i've enjoyed em all but the Moms episode
>>
I think I'm the only one that really liked the musical episode. It felt pretty fresh, at least compared to the "gang is socially unacceptable in X setting" formula of the water park episode
>>
was so excited to see Fight Milk back in the picture but was disappointed in the episode. Too much Wolf Cola not enough crowtein
>>
>>79075803
Charlie as Brendon Dassey was brilliant.
>>
Still enjoyable but not nearly as good as the earlier seasons

I only caught up before season 11 though so I get why people who've been following it for ages treat it like pure shit
>>
>>79076129
songs were catchy af
>>
>>79076129
yeah that episode gets better each time i watch it
>>
>>79075803
its definitely the worst season by far. the only good episode was the first episode which was written by the guys. but thats the only ep theyve written so far
>>
>>79076129
i loved charlies song in the police station
>>
>>79076154
...yeah.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.