[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you'll niggas think of American Psycho?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

What do you'll niggas think of American Psycho?
>>
Book was better. You can't appreciate the movie until you read in detail what it would be like to own a collection of Phil Collins greatest works as well as what it's like to stab a small child at the zoo and watch their mother find them gurgling on their own blood
>>
Amazing for the comedic aspect-- there's a reason why it's so quoted and memed. Not my cup of tea for the violence and such. I've probably watched the first half of it 7 or 8 times.
>>
>>79072089
great film. bale's best performance
>>
>niggas
>thinking

??
>>
>>79072089
Amazing film, watched it countless times.
>>
it brought the digits with its small budget
>>
>>79072149

Do not forget stabbing a homo in the balls and making a rat eat its way out of a living prostitute.
Also in the book I had the eerie feeling like all of Batemans friends led a secret life full of degeneracy. Especially Price showed signs that he just could not deal anymore and everybody else did not give a shit that Bateman flipped out occassionaly. It might sound weird, but the film is just not edgy enough and lacks the most interessting scenes. The book was a series of escalating contrasts between the aspects of Batemans life and in the end they all blend together perfectly. The film does not show enough to follow that progress accordingly, that is why for me it was just some weird movie which shows some hints of social critique, while the book was spot on.
>>
>>79072793
>like all of Batemans friends led a secret life full of degeneracy.
Isn't the the point of the book?
>>
Allen>Bateman>Bryce>Von Patten>gay dude
If you disagree with me than you have shit taste in business cards. Bryce looks only looks good because of the actual film itself causing the other cards to be blurry or not completely crisp, but if they were all examined IRL then Allen and Bateman's would look the best.
>>
>>79072894
I 100% agree with this list

Bryce could have been 2nd as he had a better font and decent spacing but he really weakened the card with the toilet paper texture.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.