[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not my proudest fap

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8

What the fuck was this movie.
inb4
>You're late
I pirate movies.
>>
File: turbo autist kiss.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
turbo autist kiss.webm
3MB, 640x360px
Is he a madman?
>>
>>79071183
I don't know man. I usually like refn but I fucking hated it.
>>
File: neon demon gold.webm (3MB, 900x375px) Image search: [Google]
neon demon gold.webm
3MB, 900x375px
>>79071183
pure undulterated kino
>>
>>79071298
Why did they eat her?
and why did Keanu Reeves rape that woman next to Jesse's room?
The movie seemed to go for a realistic tone at first, but then completely turned into DUDE SO LE RANDOM LMAO after Jesse became an arrogant narcissist and dumped her boyfriend.
>>
>>79071298
What you didn't like about it? I love refn and thought it was great
>>
>>79071343
SWOOSH!
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-03-13-42-58.png (176KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-03-13-42-58.png
176KB, 1080x1920px
>>79071183
>I pirate movies.
So do I and I've had this movie for 5 months
you're late
>>
File: elle touching.webm (3MB, 1920x800px) Image search: [Google]
elle touching.webm
3MB, 1920x800px
>>79071379
>Why did they eat her?
to gain her beauty
>why did Keanu Reeves rape that woman next to Jesse's room?
Jesse's bf raped that girl
>>
basically a deconstruction of fashion world executed as a 2 hour parody of surreal Channel perfume commercials
>>
>>79071421
I didn't have any interest in this movie until now.
I thought it would be a pretentious piece of shit movie, but then some friends told me the movie had some pretty "crazy" scenes, which caught my interest.
>>
File: neon demon transformation.webm (3MB, 1916x800px) Image search: [Google]
neon demon transformation.webm
3MB, 1916x800px
>>79071492
it's not a movie, it's kino
>>
>>79071379
They wanted her beauty, many primitive tribal cultures believed eating something meant you absorbed the things essence. It was absurd that modern women would think this, so it was a metaphor for the extremity of desire to be beautiful.

Don't know about Reeves, I am not sure if it actually happened or was meant to symbolise paranoia and arrogance.
>>
>>79071492
so what do you think of it now that you've seen it?
>>
File: refn.png (81KB, 1226x435px) Image search: [Google]
refn.png
81KB, 1226x435px
>>79071183
>>79071244
post this any chance i get, based refn
>>
>>79071458
Ok since it seems you have some insight on this shit.
I have some more questions.
Why did Ruby shit on the floor in the end?
Why was there a Cheetah inside Jesse's room?
Why was Jesse standing over an empty pool like a retard?
>>
>>79071531
>Refn
>producing high quality cinema

People like you are why this board is shit
>>
>>79071534
I thought it was a wierd fucking movie and I'm not sure if I liked it.
I certainly wasn't bored when watching this movie and I liked a lot of the visuals, I just feel like the scenes went crazy near the end purely for shock value. Which it didn't succeed in doing for me. It did leave me fucking confused though.
>>
>>79071531
Was this scene meant to be referencing the divine? Specifically the holy trinity? Maybe I am reading too much into it.

>>79071577
Jesse was arrogant, she was absolute beauty personified, she had no wants she simply was, her "retarded" behaviour was indicative of that. Why would someone who embodied an absolute idea act like some guy you meet at Wal-Mart?
The cheetah represented the power of nature, Jesse's beauty was a force of nature. Also I thought it was implied it was put in there by the other models who were jealous? I can't remember now.
>>
File: cahiers du cinema.jpg (80KB, 984x586px) Image search: [Google]
cahiers du cinema.jpg
80KB, 984x586px
>>79071584
All of his movies are kino
>>
>>79071704
You didn't answer the one about Ruby having diarrhea on the floor in the end of the movie.
>>
>>79071584
>he needs his movies to have plot, exposition, narrative or structure

lmao reddit please
>>
>>79071863
she was releasing the blood from her pusy
>>
>>79071950
>movies that look pretty (and that's it) are kino
who's the real reddit faggot
>>
>>79072199
But why though?
and why on the floor? Why not in the toilet?
>>
>>79072263
it was a ritual
>>
>>79072260
>he watches movies with his ears

HAHAHAHA
>>
>>79072341
Ok can you explain what was the point of "FOR LIV" before the credits.
>>
>>79072263
not the same guy but who the fuck knows? probably some sin virgin mary shit, i also seem to remember she was covered in moonlight during that scene? (often symbolism of pure love in liteature) so the mix between the red, grotesqueness of the blood coming from her vagy and the beauty and tranquility of the moonlight might be something, like that her love for jesse was pure in her mind, but ultimatly as dirty and sinfull as the human corps she made to love with just a couple of scenes beofre (the corps represent the sinful flash of humanity that has exsisted since the sin of eve )
>>
>I am dangerous
>Dies like a bitch two seconds later.
LOL ELLE FANNING
>>
>>79072613
I asked him, because he had the answer to all my questions earlier. Maybe he got something from the film that i didn't get.
>>
>>79072809
Interpretation is open to everyone, anon.
>>
>>79072885
I know. I just thought the movie was very confusing and didn't know what to make of it.
>>
>>79072577
He dedicated the movie to his wife
>>
>>79072979
>H-honey this kino about psychotic girls eating each other is meant for you!
Oh Refn
>>
>>79073041
Refn said that he has a 16 year old girl trapped inside of him
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.