[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't he use a gun?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: frodo.jpg (32KB, 742x600px) Image search: [Google]
frodo.jpg
32KB, 742x600px
Why didn't he use a gun?
>>
only saruman had learned to use gunpowder
>>
>>79070813
didn't the dwarf use a blunderbuss or somethin?
>>
Why do we have 4 LotR threads on the first page?
>>
>>79071628
Because it's our new favorite since the comfy 300+ threads
>>
File: GandalfVSBalrog.jpg (210KB, 823x971px) Image search: [Google]
GandalfVSBalrog.jpg
210KB, 823x971px
Why didn't he use a rocket launcher?
>>
>>79070813
Why didn't he just give Sam the Ring and fuck off? Sam was better in every way and actually resisted the Ring's temptation, Frodo was useless and almost ruined everything
>>
>>79070813
why didn't he drive a tank? it would have protected him from orcs and those flying things
>>
why didn't gandalf the gay use some badass spells ?
>>
File: Harry Peper.png (131KB, 507x534px) Image search: [Google]
Harry Peper.png
131KB, 507x534px
Why didn't Gandalf just teleport Frodo to Mount Doom?

Oh yeah because he's a shit wizard lol
>>
File: spedepasanen.jpg (6KB, 196x223px) Image search: [Google]
spedepasanen.jpg
6KB, 196x223px
Why didn't Frodo just tie the ring to a really long piece of string he's carrying so that he's far enough away from it at all times to not be effected by it.
>>
>>79072058
it might get snagged on a twig
>>
>>79072058
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUs3Dc96W_g
>>
Better question: in the thousands of years between's Sauran's defeat and Sauran's return, why did elven technology advance so little? They should have had machine guns by now.
>>
>>79072257
That was the dumbest thing I've ever watched. Thanks I think.
Here is my retort:
https://youtube.com/watch?v=_c6HsiixFS8
>>
>>79072297
elves are useless

remember evil is active good is reactive
>>
why didn't sauron just put the ring on his toe
>>
>>79072502
>cock ring
>automatically adjusts in size
Well that's handy
>>
>>79071979
A wizard of shit?
>>
>>79071979
It always bugs me that he's an immortal creature with wizard powers but during battles he mostly just hits people with a stick.
>>
Not sure if anyone has thought of this before but why didn't they just fly the eagles to mordor?
>>
>>79072750
They did this in the books but Peter F'ing Jackson had to go and write this fanfiction version. That's why the books are so much shorter.
>>
>>79070813
Frodo gets a little trigger happy around black people
>>
if he put the ring up his arse would still he become invisible?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (84KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
84KB, 1920x1080px
Why didn't he use a gun?

he could have killed harry on multiple occasions
>>
>>79072900
Please tell me those chicken skin arms are prosthetics
>>
>>79072889
Could definitely lead to a bad scene when Sauron finds him. The worst cavity inspection of all time.
>>
>>79072936
Airport security: Mordor
>>
>>79072900
He's in Britain, guns are illegal
>>
>>79073352
>Lord Voldemort exits his cab on the left side of the road.
>"Oi! Das a wee bit o'sticky wicket right 'ere now, innit?" says he, pulling a half-eaten crumpit from his petticoat
>"'ats fer true," responds Peter Pettigrew, adjusting his knickers.
>The seem to have noticed that 12 Grimmauld Place doesn't seem to exist
>"Aye, I'v'an idear," says Voldemort.
>He pulls out a wand, and begins to whisper an incantation
>Before he can, the London police bobbies show up and blow whistles at him.
>"Oi! Lad! Anyfing dat looks or can be used as a weapon, is one in the Queen's Country (God save 'er)!"
>Voldemort drops his wand as the bobbies grip his wrists and take him into the station
>Harry Potter never has to deal with Voldemort again because of London's finest, the wonderful police force keeping the streets of Bongland safe.

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN
>>
>>79073485
>Lord Voldemort is about to kill Harry Potter
>Big Bong bongs six bongs
>"'aight lads let's take a break, 'ave some tea"
>Harry Potter escapes once again
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.