[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's her endgame?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: rachelbloom.jpg (140KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
rachelbloom.jpg
140KB, 800x600px
Seriously, she was the guest on like half the podcasts I'm subscribed to for the past two weeks what's going on?
>>
>>79069317
>what's going on?
Shilling
>>
>>79069317
dating that fat gay chink-spic manlet Josh Chan
>>
>>79069317
Is anyone still watching this show? I liked the first season, but I felt like Season 2 took a real nosedive in quality. I gave up after 3 or 4 episodes
>>
File: bye bye.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bye bye.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>79069701
>>
>>79069766
Yeah, that was the moment that did it. When I saw how positively everyone was reviewing/reacting to that episode, I kinda had a moment where I questioned why I was ever watching this show to begin with. But I swear it really was good for most of season 1...
>>
File: crazy ex - wind blow.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
crazy ex - wind blow.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>79069797
you should catch up, it changes quite a bit in the second half of the season
>>
>>79069766
>>79069887
why doesnt she lose some wieght like 15 pounds nothing crazy she would look so much better
>>
File: krusty aw yeah.jpg (136KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
krusty aw yeah.jpg
136KB, 2048x2048px
>dem tits
>>
>>79069933
She's doing like 5 jobs on this show, I really doubt she's had time to hit the gym
>>
File: 1457631917721.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1457631917721.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
>>79069317
>ugly
>no talent
>show is shit
>how is she still employed
>look up bio
>jewish

there it is
>>
>>79070164
>ugly

LOW TEST
>>
>>79069933
she's fine either way
>>
>>79069933
Part of her shtick is that she's overweight like "tee hee look at me trying to be sexy with all my fat hidden in spanx." I think a lot of the show's fans are tumblr types who like it because she doesn't fit the traditional look of an actress or whatever, so if she got into shape, she would face the inevitable backlash of how she "betrayed" them.

She really should lose weight, though. She's got fat arms and a thick midsection that looks even worse because she's like all legs and boobs and no torso. She would still have huge boobs even if she lost weight.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.