[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on this 2 years later?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: James Rolfe.jpg (117KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
James Rolfe.jpg
117KB, 1280x720px
Thoughts on this 2 years later?
>>
JUST
>>
>>79065503
1 million smackeroos
>>
>>79065503
I watch it from time to time, especially the bonus features on the bluray. For what it is it does its job.
>>
>>79065871
what is it?
>>
>>79065871
t. james's wife
>>
>>79065895
A campy film based around the internet sensation the AVGN?

>>79065896
t. some faggot from /v/ or /pol/
>>
>>79065895
A cuckoldry fetishist kino, my man.
>>
HES GONNA TAKE YOU BACK TO THE PAST
>>
TO WATCH YOU FUCK HIS WIFE'S ASS
>>
It was terrible. But probably the least terrible Youtube movie
>>
The movie sucked big time and I kinda feel bad for James because he loves movies, spent a lot of time and money and is really proud of this... but in the end just became a bad gross out film without any base to sustain it.
At least he made his movie.
>>
HE'D RATHER PREP

A BIG BLACK BULL
>>
>>79065945
>>79065951
>>79066001
epic, kid. simply epic. did you just stumble upon this meme today?
>>
>>79066036
>>79066013

Except it is not bad. It's entertaining and does what it set out to do. Most of you who really thought it was shit probably were so stupid enough to expect something at the level of a hollywood blockbuster, so when you finally saw the thing (obviously pirated) you said to yourselves "is this it?". Have you guys never seen b-movies before?

The movie was hugely successful, with all showings being sold out in its theater run.
>>
>>79066001

>TO WATCH YOU FUCK HIS WIFE'S ASS

Are you legitimately retarded? Did you actually type that entire fucking thing out and not once stop to realise that "TO WATCH YOU FUCK HIS WIFE IN THE ASS" flows better with the fucking music? Are you literally braindead? Kill yourself you fucking imbecile. I fucking hate you. Die.
>>
>>79066038
I've been man enough to let another guy have sex with my wife since before you came here from reddit, my man.
>>
its a 6/10, pretty much what james expected it to be
>>
>If you already know you're not going to like it, why give them your money?
-James Rolfe on Ghostbusters

Really makes you think.
>>
AVGN movie vs Space Cop: which is worse?
>>
It was ruined by using a token black guy and woman who have NOTHING to do with his show\
>>
>>79066417
AVGN legitimately tried to be campy+funny and failed miserably. Space Cop is ironic schlock.
>>
>>79066417

While not known publicly, Space Cop's budget was obviously lower than the 300k+ of the AVGN Movie.

By that factor alone AVGN is worse, but I couldn't finish watching either movie and turned them off about 10 minutes in.
>>
File: 1463347513637.png (39KB, 209x150px) Image search: [Google]
1463347513637.png
39KB, 209x150px
>>79065503
This is so shitty that doesn't even has kino value
It's boring, not funny, not interesting, not even fan service, it's nothing
>>
The first nine times you watch it it's fucking garbage, but aroudn the tenth time it becomes kino. I rank it as not only one of my favorite films now, but one of the most original and creative films of the last 100 years.
>>
>>79065895
It's a white hole
>>
>>79065503
>get one chance at making a film
>throw in characters no one cares about
>falls for the forced diversity meme
>cucks himself
Absolutely tragic.
>>
>>79068365
the worst thing about it it's not even a movie for fans, it's a movie for no one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02A6wZMOLxs
>>
>>79065503
Not as bad as Dog Wankers """"""movies""""""", but also not great
>>
>>79065503
The movie was the first real time I watched the Nerd. So I was super confused when I start watching all his stuff, because I kept asking where was the black kid? Latter I found out Latza tried for the roll, God Damn I would have loved that version.
>>
>>79066417
if you like RLM, you will like Space Cop.
If you like AVGN, you will still not like the movie
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.