[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So after almost 10 years, can we finally agree that it wasn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

So after almost 10 years, can we finally agree that it wasn't really that bad?
>>
wasn't bad at all.
>>
It was KINO
>>
>>79060821
It was just a commercial for the relaunch of the Camaro.
>>
>>79060862
all of these movies are car commercials, anon. It's just that this one was more entertaining than the other 3
>>
It was a complete trainwreck and anyone who says it was good deserves to be shot.

>Bumblebee vs Barricade fight
>Instead of seeing two giant robots fight, we get a comedy scene of a robot chicken pulling down Shia LeBeef's trousers

>All the embarrassing dialogue and product placement

>Action scenes filmed by a drunk cameraman
>>
>>79060907
the highway chase scene where optimus stabs the rollerblade dude in the fucking face kind of owns

opening scene with blackout is cool too i guess

movie is meh overall although it is much better than 2 and 3
>>
>>79060862
This
>>
File: Moly.jpg (51KB, 1159x736px) Image search: [Google]
Moly.jpg
51KB, 1159x736px
>>79060907
>>Bumblebee vs Barricade fight
>>Instead of seeing two giant robots fight, we get a comedy scene of a robot chicken pulling down Shia LeBeef's trousers
It was a taste of things to come. Good movies don't just blow their load in the first 30 minutes anon. Do you even know how to construct a compelling plot? evidently not.

>All the embarrassing dialogue and product placement
What do you use in real life anon? Is characters drinking coke and eating walkers crisps product placement now? Should the transformers have transformed into new cars completely designed and built my Micheal Bay to avoid product placement? what a moronic idea anon.

>Action scenes filmed by a drunk cameraman
perhaps the static camera work of the Marvel Cinematic Universe is more your speed anon.

It was a complete KINOGRAPHICAL EXPERIENCE and anyone who says it was bad deserves to be shot.
>>
>>79060821
Fucking film critique. Go embrace others on Rotten Tomatoes, prick.
>>
It was so shit that Michael Bay's movies after this moneygrab of a franchise looked positively oscar-worthy
>>
>>79060821
The first one was pretty entertaining.
>>
>>79060907
go back to plebbit
>>
The transformers looked like turd
>>
>>79060821
Usually I would say this disparagingly and with a slight side of bait but

These movies are literally for boys under 10. I mean if you are over 12 you are not the target demographic here.

I find them pretty comfy accordingly i can just watch and remember what it was like to be a retarded kid.

Also i love Cheese in all it's forms and no one and nothing comes close to the laugh out loud cheese of every single Optimus Prime line.
>>
I'm afraid I suffer from manchildism but I genuinely enjoyed watching the first two parts of Hasbro's full feature toy commercials.

it wasn't good. It was entertaining.
I'll take car robots over capeshit any day.

I was kind of bummed that Fox wasn't in the third installment.
>>
>>79061073
Go home Michael Bay
>>
>>79060821
Opening scene with the Helicopter was the only thing I found even remotely entertaining
>>
>>79061073
>It was a taste of things to come

It certainly was.
>>
>>79060821
The first one is almost decent, yes. There are cringy scenes and the usual Bay bullshit but kinda works and has a nice motif of our dependence from technology and how much personal data is out of there.

There are a couple of genuinely good scenes and I think there is a decent balance between soldiers, shia+michaela, robots and hackers

From the second onward, they just kept the bullshit and the camera went crazier.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.