[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Theres no such thing as a good internet crit-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1486063871149.jpg (180KB, 714x402px) Image search: [Google]
1486063871149.jpg
180KB, 714x402px
Theres no such thing as a good internet crit-
>>
>>79060647
>doesn't shill
>doesn't do it to be 'famous'
>funny
>insightful
>does his research and provides backgtround information
>doesn't use skits

he's the best
>>
>>79060647
ic
>>
Doesn't he have an abusive wife who has a habbit of abandoning the family?
>>
I watched all of his TNG/DS9 stuff last year.

Watched a bit of the Voyager stuff too and random reviews of the other shows.
>>
>>79061029
GO ON...
>>
>>79061029
I know he talked about issues with her causing him to be delayed in his work.
>>
>>79061495

>In 2014, he confided that his wifesuffers from mental illness and has been known to disappear for extended periods of time. Although the marriage is a very loving one, Chuck lives in dread of his wife not returning home. He's more worried about his children than himself.

>Harsher in Hindsight: In the TOS episode, "What Are Little Girls Made Of?", he took umbrage with Nurse Chapel's admonishment of Spock over a (supposedly) garbled recording of her long-lost beau. "Have you been engaged?," she asked. Chuck shot back that if his wife left him for 5 years, he'd be grasping at straws and interpreting any, every voice as hers. This was closer to truth than we knew at the time...
>>
Get a load of this pussy

>In August 2016, Russian hackers took down Chuck's website, and while he was dealing with that, he was forced to go to the emergency room when he suffered a stress-related medical incident.
>>
>>79062159
>Chuck has repeatedly mentioned that he has children; twin boys, to be precise. However, in the "Real Life" review, he takes a break from the Doctor losing his daughter in a holographic simulation of family life...to talk about how his sons were born ten weeks early and at two pounds each. He talks about how the second worse pain is when they stop breathing and you hope for them that they'll continue. Fortunately, they were able to beat the 49% survival probability.

Jesus Christ

>>79062261
He probably had a panic attack and needed to be given some benzos

That website is his baby
>>
He must be ugly as sin, there are no known photos of him online.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.