[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Quite literally and unironically reddit: the show

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

Quite literally and unironically reddit: the show
>>
Yeah, but if I were Michael Cera, I'd be balls deep in my aunt and cousin regardless of reddit levels.
>>
>>79059537
Quite literally and unironically reddit: the post
>>
>>79059537
Most overhyped piece of shit in television history
>>
>>79059537
How do things that predate reddit become reddit? What is a reddit? It's clearly no longer just a website to you people.
>>
File: 8742583.jpg (29KB, 598x399px) Image search: [Google]
8742583.jpg
29KB, 598x399px
>>79059720
>>
>>79059720
unironically if you don't know how reddit is used here by now, you really need to get the fuck out
>>
>>79059720
if its good and no one watches it- 4chan
if its good and successful - reddit
>>
>>79059746
So are phones and 90's cult celebrities reddit? So arrested Development is reddit because Jeffery Tambor was on Larry Sanders and they use cell phones for communication?
>>79059767
Explain it to me in this specific context
>>79059768
Monster Trucks was both bad and nobody liked it, is this film reddit or 4chan?
>>
>>79059820
>bad and nobody liked it

tumblr, unironically
>>
>>79059720
>>79059820
Reddit is a state of mind
You know how at one point being a hipster was sort of like belonging to a particular clique that behaved a particular way, then it quickly developed out into all different areas of fashion and music and media and specifically an attitude towards all these things? Reddit is the same thing, it's a certain way of seeing the world that pre-dates Reddit but coalesced there at some point in recent history (2008-2012 ish) and has predominated there since
4chan is also a state of mind
>>
>>79059537
I've started defining reddit as "anything a person could feasibly enjoy".

From that perspective you're totally right.
>>
>>79059628
His aunt ruined herself irl. I wouldn't bone her now.
>>
>>79059968
thats correct
>>
>>79059537
I dont think that thre is a more punchable face in whole hollywood than David Cross
>>
File: 1485963336428.jpg (38KB, 468x596px) Image search: [Google]
1485963336428.jpg
38KB, 468x596px
>>79059925
This. To me, the reddit mindset is someone who is kind of a beta/social outcast who still desperately wants to be accepted by normies. They throw themselves headlong into normie trends like Sriracha, bacon, and game of thrones, thinking that by meme signaling their fanhood of these things normies will think they're cool.

Everyone here knows at least a few people like this. It's why reddit is so addicting to them, they love the up vote system that allows them to feel """accepted""" even if it's in a fictional online space.
>>
american sitcoms post-Seinfeld are always reddit
>>
>>79059712
>Most overhyped piece of shit in television history
fuck off gaylord. arrest development is the best show ever
>>
>>79060190
IASIP>arrested
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.