[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did anyone else find this scene incredibly heartbreaking?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

Did anyone else find this scene incredibly heartbreaking?
>>
yes. very much so. i relate very stongly to being optimistic about social situations and then being incredibly disappointed at the outcome. it really starts to weigh on you that you can't possibly do any better after failure after failure.
>>
10 years ago maybe, I'm not that beta now.
>>
>>79053326
Have you tried just being yourself?
>>
>>79053326
>i relate very stongly to being optimistic about social situations and then being incredibly disappointed at the outcome
Oh man, same. This scene cut right to the core of that. The party/gathering/hangout never goes as well as I hope it will. And I always feel like such an idiot for thinking it was going to that perfect night in the first place
>>
>>79053381
(if you need to tell people that, you probably still are)
>>
>>79053388
I told him to be himself. That was pretty mean, I guess.
>>
>>79053195
It must be hard being handsome

>>79053388
My self looks like I just crawled out from under a bridge because I heard goats and/or children approaching and I must feed. That's a hard sell.
>>
>>79053440
Handsome people are people too. Being good looking doesn't just instantly cure any inadequacies or internal issues.
>>
>>79053429
By admiting that 10 years ago I was more beta? Nice thinking there
>>
>>79053493
I wouldn't consider myself "beta" by any means but I can still relate to that scene. I still sometimes build up a specific social event in my head and then get really disappointed when it turns out to just be average.
>>
File: 1378526004577.gif (3MB, 323x386px) Image search: [Google]
1378526004577.gif
3MB, 323x386px
>>79053388
Yes and no. I'm doing a lot better now. I have put myself out there like i said and even though it doesn't go great most time I do learn a bit. I don't know what it means to be myself anymore since i have changed a lot and act almost uncharacteristically reserved around non family but I can hold conversatons now and fit into a crowd a lot better. Also my acne is clearing up and my haircut is alright now and I'm confident in how I dress so I don't feel as bad as
>>79053440
even though I used to. It feels terrible to end up somewhere normies congregate and feel like you're too ugly to even be seen by such people.

>>79053411
I know man. So many times in high school did I get dressed up all excited that this time would be different. I thought I'd finally be that interesting witty guy and talk to some qts and make some good friends and then
>sitting and not talking for three hours
>pity small talk from well meaning normies that i cant keep going
>go home and mad that i dont know what i did wrong
>>
I found it very ředdit.
>>
>>79053843
What does that mean though?
>>
>>79053195
JGL is too ugly to be relatable.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.