[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have NOT seen this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

Been on my watchlist for ages now.

How do y'all kino-holics on /tv/ like it?

RATE!!!
>>
File: 1485409754238.gif (513KB, 220x250px) Image search: [Google]
1485409754238.gif
513KB, 220x250px
It's too long. It has great moments and the settings, plot and acting are great but it drags at times. I'd give it a 7.5/10 if I'm being really strict.
>>
The childhood scenes is pretty comfy, also suicide by trash compactor was absolute madman moment.
>>
9 of 10 that still haven't got the release it deserves on blu-ray. Only faggots thinks it's too long.
>>
>>79052023
Literally the best mafia movie of all time

Bravo Leone
>>
>>79052225
Oh crap. What's wrong with the blu rays? I was considering picking a copy up here in a week or two. Is it a shit transfer?
>>
>>79052543
Shitty transfer.
>>
>>79052664
Fuuuuuuuuckk.... Guess I'll just have to find a torrent until they can quit jerking off to the beauty of the 4K transfer they've made but not yet publicized. For shame.
>>
>>79052023
that movie was so shit and boring i literally dont remember anythig about it, and mafia movies are my jam. Sopranos is my #1 show and Godfather 1-2 are my #1 movies.
>>
How was it legal they showed a naked teenager in this movie?
>>
>>79052881
Bagh, lame that you didn't like it. I feel I should watch it at least once in my life though given it's reverence and status as a seminal work of not only the mafia/gangster genre, but film in general. Sopranos and Godfather are both great. >: )
>>
>>79052935
they did it before in godfather 1 at least
>>
I don't like it at all. Leone has a really weird romanticism for a character with literally no redeeming qualities. The way he tries to paint rape as a tragic thing for the guy is hard to justify

And the pacing is awful. It's not long and slow in a cerebral way, like the comparably long A Brighter Summer Day which just flies by. This just has so many scenes that never fucking end or never seem to go anywhere. I'm not sure which cut I watched, but it really just felt like a rough cut with no major editing done yet
>>
>>79053439
bottom line this movie is a fucking mess i agree, no wonder it never got anywhere
>>
>>79053439
I don't think the rape in particular was supposed to be tragic for deniros character, the whole film is tragic.

>>79052120
The version i watched he just looks at the compactor?

Anyhow its a solid 8.5/10 for me, seen it 3 times. The pan flute motif, the period sets and constumes, the characterization is rich and endearing. No complaints on acting, casting is superb.

Whats not to like? Its long, its a feature not a flaw. If he did throw himself into the compactor like anon said I would say thats a much more satisfying ending than him just walking off down the street.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.