[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Shows that were saved by a single character

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: *leans back at you*.png (1MB, 1778x1440px) Image search: [Google]
*leans back at you*.png
1MB, 1778x1440px
ITT: Shows that were saved by a single character
>>
I love how Negan triggers all the SJWs and numale critics. Can't wait for the butthurt when Rick spares him at the end of season 8.
>>
>>79051912
Not gonna happen, the normie would cause too much uproar
>>
>>79051663
I've always found TWD enjoyable, but Neegen really took it to the next level as far entertainment goes for the show. I haven't felt genuine thrill since the early seaons.
>>
UUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HATCHET?
>>
>>79051663

He really needs to slick his hair back. It looks JUST
>>
Twin Peaks
>>
>>79052423
nah, they'll keep him around i'm sure
>>
File: IMG_0609.jpg (12KB, 114x144px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0609.jpg
12KB, 114x144px
The closest thing to a poochie that actually works.
>>
File: 130106.jpg (49KB, 675x420px) Image search: [Google]
130106.jpg
49KB, 675x420px
>>79052627
seriously, he had a sweet slicked back fade in the season 6 finale that was more fitting for his biker look. now it's all shitty and less Negan-like.
>>
>>79052570
That's because he's the new Shane
>>
>>79052676
i really don't know if they'll keep him around. i chalk it up to three factors
1. to make it feel different from the comic just to make a difference, even if it would be objectively better to keep negan around since he is awesome
2. to gain brownie points with the tumblr audience
3. JDM is a real actor, they'll need to seriously shell out the dosh to keep him for more than a season, and i don't think AMC will find that putting the budget into him is worth the previous two factors
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.