[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your favorite movie of the last year?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

What's your favorite movie of the last year?
>>
I really liked Elle and I put it on my top 5 of the year, maybe even favorite movie but I'd have to think really hard about it, but I think /tv/ likes it for the wrong reason. You know, pissing off the feminists and cuck memes
>>
>>79051574
I just thought it was a painfully funny movie about an interesting female character. One of the biggest laughs I had was the black baby reveal
>>
>>79051457
the lobster
>>
>>79051457
There's nothing a skanky old woman could do that would make me want watch a movie about her. It's a mystery how anyone could even watch this, let alone enjoy it.
>>
>>79052149
what's wrong wit her? She's great!
>>
Either Moonlight or The Greasy Strangler
>>
>>79052149
i went to see it because it was a verhoeven movie.

it was strange, not in the good way.
>>
>>
>>79052149
underage band
>>
>>79051457
this or Nocturnal Animals
>>
>>79051457
The Nice Guys
>>
I enjoyed American Honey the most while watching it, but in hindsight it fucking sucked.
>>
>>79051457
The Neon Demon, purely for the final summary.

>Credits roll as a woman, who looks and dresses like Sarah but does not show her face to the camera, walks alone in the Mojave Desert outside of Amboy in a scene reminiscent of Refn's Gucci advert featuring Blake Lively.

kek
>>
File: afssa.jpg (869KB, 872x1098px) Image search: [Google]
afssa.jpg
869KB, 872x1098px
>>79051457
>>
b
>>
>>79056767
Cafe Society was weak.
>>
>>79051457
The Nice Guys
Everybody wants some
Hacksaw ridge

Didnt get the chance to watch something less mainstream so still not sure how I feel about movies in 2016
>>
>>79057233
I was in a trance because of how amazing looking scenes Woody created and I have a soft spot for bittersweet stories.
>>
Honestly, there were only three movies in 2016 that made me think about them even weeks after viewing, in no particular order:
La La Land
The Handmaiden
The Nice Guys
>>
>>79052757
>EWatson
>0%j
is it off the chart and made the site broken?
>>
>>79056767
>mfw I got salty seeing the ones in the lower half before scrolling back up and seeing BvS and the Conjuring 2
I got punked
>>
>>79056767
>using memebi
>>
vunl
>>
greasy strangler or neon demon
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.