[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Twin Peaks 2017 going to be the most pirated show of the year?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: file.png (3MB, 1811x1080px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
3MB, 1811x1080px
Is Twin Peaks 2017 going to be the most pirated show of the year?
>>
Maybe. Who has Showtime?
>>
File: IMG_0886.jpg (76KB, 335x307px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0886.jpg
76KB, 335x307px
>>79049364
>Who has Showtime?
>>
>>79049364
I do but I don't use it much
>>
File: imagrillbtw.png (385KB, 497x358px) Image search: [Google]
imagrillbtw.png
385KB, 497x358px
>>79049341
>those 2 tittay mountains
>tfw benny hill died too soon to do a twin peaks parody
>tfw s3 will either be the best thing since sliced bread or complete arsecakes.
>>
>>79049556
OOerr, I'd like to see your twin peaks missus, if you know what I'm saying.
>>
There is so much stupid shit that I forgot happened in this show

>Ben Horne was in love with Laura and had sex with her
>Donna's real father was Ben Horne
>Catherine Martell pretended to be a Japanese business man
>Nadine lost her memory and became a cheerleader
>James left and had an affair with some other man's wife
>>
File: file.jpg (765KB, 1778x1329px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
765KB, 1778x1329px
>>
File: too smart for donna.png (327KB, 600x590px) Image search: [Google]
too smart for donna.png
327KB, 600x590px
>>79050701
>I just wanted to fix a car and ride my bike. How did it end up like this?
>>
>>79050701

>Audrey is completely disgusted that her dad fucked a high school senior
>Ben takes off his glasses
>"I loved her."
>sentimental soap opera music starts playing

What did Lynch mean by this?
>>
>>79050770
>What did Lynch mean by this?
Laura was a slut
>>
>>79050755
is this shopped
>>
>>79049425
Let me on your account. Send me a PM.
>>
>>79051904
what does your heart say?
it is
>>
Endorsing violent communists just gives me one more reason to think of this guy's lack of contribution to the film industry; the fact that many people actually think that this man, devoid of any true artistic talent, is actually well respected in the film industry. Lynch is nothing but a talentless hack whose only legacy will be a statement on his badly combed hairstyle. This piece of shit doesn't deserve to have his name written in the American Books of the Great Arts as the gnashing of blood of the low IQed dogs tear at each other savagely with such animosity. Even by his best movies (despite there being none, as only idiots would think such exists), it doesn't even compare to the worst, most intellectually degrading "arts" that a human could ever possibly create in the most mentally deteriorated state that there could possibly be. And me, as a person with a very high IQ and verily respected among my peers, who are also verily respected, says this with the upmost passion - the passion of why Lynch is nothing but a talentless hack, devoid of talent and artistic creativity.

Lynch is a hack. Twin Peaks is nothing but some whiny, cheesy opera bullshit that relies on nothing but badly edited footage and a shitty plot written by a film-noir loving manchild.

-The Truth Revolt of the American Militia
>>
1488, hail the truth.
>>
>>79052411
Go get yourself punched out
>>
File: rw.jpg (7KB, 259x195px) Image search: [Google]
rw.jpg
7KB, 259x195px
>>79049341
Yeah, sure. Why not?
>>
>>79052465
go get yourself a lobotomy, you commie lover
>>
>>79052375
>>79052411
>>79052755
Comment filtered
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.