[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 184
Thread images: 25

File: JUST.jpg (107KB, 1174x497px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
107KB, 1174x497px
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Why are fans so stupid?
>>
>>79049270
these movies are made for "fans" anyway, not you and your autistic kinophile standards
cease your autistic screeching
>>
>>79049196
>fans

i thought i was the only one.
>>
this is it

KINO 2.0 incoming boys
>>
Will Ben ever be the same again?

https://youtu.be/NMq6xDHBKwQ
>>
>>79049382
Pft.
>>
>>79049196
DO IT
PLEASE I NEED TO LAUGH SOME MORE
>>
>>79049444

No. We men only have so much of our heart to give. It only takes one to rip it all out of us. Just once. And we'll be changed forever.

Mine happened when I was around 21. I've lived a hollow existence ever since.
>>
File: lord of kino.jpg (115KB, 350x337px) Image search: [Google]
lord of kino.jpg
115KB, 350x337px
>>79049382
>“Everyone says that about ‘Batman Begins.’ ‘Batman’s dark.’ I’m like, ‘OK, no, Batman’s cool.’ He gets to go to a Tibetan monastery and be trained by ninjas. OK? I want to do that. But he doesn’t, like, get raped in prison. That could happen in my movie. If you want to talk about dark, that’s how that would go.”
PRAISE SNYDER
>>
>>79049535
Batmans butt taking in a big guy scene when?
>>
>>79049196
KINO GOD
He's not crashing the plane. He's saving it.
>>
File: 1436545784292.jpg (91KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1436545784292.jpg
91KB, 600x900px
>fans who enjoy the hyper-stylized operatic aesthetic of the DCEU under Snyder want to continue having these comic book movies having a bombastic hyper-stylized aesthetic instead of Ben's non-style, Fincher's weird cold pseudo-hitchcock television style or Villenueve's realism
>surprised that the loyal rabid fans of a franchise that stands out almost specifically because of its implementation would want to continue it's unique implementation
>>
>people like this actually exist

I literally cannot believe my eyes
>>
>>79049196
>Fans
Yeah, bullshit.
>>
>>79050028

Stop being intelligent and post a meme!
>>
File: 1485216286018.jpg (47KB, 800x615px) Image search: [Google]
1485216286018.jpg
47KB, 800x615px
>>79050159
Kay
>>
File: Grumio et Matella.jpg (29KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Grumio et Matella.jpg
29KB, 400x400px
>>79049196
Well, who would you rather have direct it?
>>
bumpu
>>
he can't possibly still have fans
>>
File: action kinography.webm (2MB, 800x332px) Image search: [Google]
action kinography.webm
2MB, 800x332px
>>79050028
>want to continue having these comic book movies having a bombastic hyper-stylized aesthetic
Can't wait!
>>
>>79050631
What's wrong with that? I honestly want an answer please.
>>
>>79050743
If you have working eyes and at least a half functional brain, you'd probably think it looks like shit
>>
>>79050495
People can be really fucking dumb, even more so when they fancy themselves smarter than everyone else
>>
>>79049196
If Zack directs, I'm not watching it. I am fucking done with that fuckface
>>
>>79050809
I see you have no argument.
>>
>>79050495

Zack has gotten better with each movie.
>>
>>79050743
nothin. stop falling for bait. BvS is a masterpiece of cape theatre
>>
>>79050827
Look at Doomsday arms: they look like cheap plastic.

Also they team up to defeat a big dumb monster, for chrissake...
>>
>>79050809
Monster CGI in the last 10 minutes is not representative of the movie's aesthetic
>>
>>79050743
Nothing. It's amazing. A perfect blend of actors, green screen, CGI that doesn't take you out of the film by being highly uncanny. Only a visionary like Snyder can achieve this.
>>
YES!

YES!

MAKE IT HAPPEN!
>>
File: 1352539672012.png (521KB, 800x559px) Image search: [Google]
1352539672012.png
521KB, 800x559px
>Want a really good Affleck Batman movie
>Also want the DCEU to just tank so they can start over; Snyder directing is the best chance at expediting this

It's a tough life
>>
>>79049196
You can't be trollan the nolan
>>
File: 105092091098.jpg (67KB, 500x499px) Image search: [Google]
105092091098.jpg
67KB, 500x499px
BASED SNYDER

BAT K I N O INCOMING
>>
>>79049975
With no survivors
>>
>>79051107
>A perfect blend of actors, green screen, CGI that doesn't take you out of the film by being highly uncanny. Only a visionary like Snyder can achieve this.
As oppose to a aniamtronic like they use for hulk.
>>
>>79050999
Oh man, the brain cells I just lost reading this.
Getting of 4chan for a while until I recover. Wish me luck and a speedy recovery.
>>
>>79049196
>fans
Zac Snyder and Greg Grunberg don't count.
>>
id actually be ok with it. It makes sense at this point. Hes the only one who really gets this iteration of the DCEU. Bringing someone else in they have to spend time and catch them up, get them on board and see if they're ok directing someone elses vision. cause that's what a new director will be doing. They wont get their own take they will basically be making Affleck's movie. Not their own. Affleck wants his own pet behind the camera. Snyder can stand on his own two feet and probably isn't afraid to say no to Affleck like someone else coming on board would be. Last thing we need is a yes man director who obeys Affleck commands.That's how we ended up with the sw prequels. Everyone was too afraid to say no to Lucas.
>>
>>79049196
DC should do let him direct. That way they can call all these shitty movies the "Snyderverse", blame him for all the problems, and then try the DCEU again like five years later.
>>
>>79052525
>Hes the only one who really gets this iteration of the DCEU
No shit, he's the retard who fucked it all up

>Lucas analogy
You realize Snyder is the Lucas of the DCEU right? Comparing Affleck to Lucas makes no sense at all
>>
>>79052677
>No shit, he's the retard who fucked it all up
pleb spotted
>>
>>79049196
yes please make this kino
>>
>>79052677
>No shit, he's the retard who fucked it all up

How are you going to reverse it?

Look at Marvel movies when they try to ease on the quips and be a bit darker, it doesn't work.

It'll be 10 times worse if the DCU tries to backpedal the grimdark super stylized Zach shit and do something else.
>>
File: 1485375012872.jpg (63KB, 848x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1485375012872.jpg
63KB, 848x1024px
>>79050028

>Citing David Fincher and Manuel Ferrera as superior to Snyder when they're on the same level

They're all good filmmakers but when you start throwing their names around like you have a superior knowledge of film, you know where you should go. It ain't reddit, it's the fucking slashfilm comment section.
>>
>>79049270
Batman scenes were the best parts from BvS.

Zack Snyder just needs a good script. He is the best available director second to Fincher to direct Batman
>>
>>79049196
If you think this would be bad you're retarded

That is, if WB don't interfere at every step.
>>
>>79053222
I'm not saying they need to add quips or ease up on the darker tone. And I'm fine with the way they've handled Batman, so I guess Snyder directing his movie might not be the worst thing.

However, it's clear that Snyder has absolutely no idea what to do with the character of Superman. He has done just about everything wrong with that character. In addition, BvS was just a complete fucking mess. He just needs to make a coherent goddamn movie
>>
>>79049196
BASED
>>
>>79053342
>it's clear that Snyder has absolutely no idea what to do with the character of Superman
why?
>>
>>79050813
>they fancy themselves smarter than everyone else
What if I don't think I'm smarter than everyone else, what if I just love his movie? I know BvS has flawes, I knew it the moment I saw movie in cinema, but nonetheless I really loved it.
>>
I watched 300 again recently, and it was really strange to watch after BvS, because they are very similar in style, but one is done well and one poorly. Do you think he just needs to exactly copy another graphic novel to make a not shit movie?
>>
>>79053404
Not him but he changed Superman's general aspects from...
>Afraid of causing collateral damage due to a lack of control.
>Rarely kills because of being afraid that it'd lead to him becoming more relaxed in his control.
>Is generally a decent guy who fights for freedom and justice
>Will sometimes become destructive but only when pushed to the edge, especially when loved ones are involved.
...to being a fuccboi who would rather just sit around and wait until the problem is knocking at his front door before he actually deals with it.

A lot of what happens in MoS and BvS could've been avoided if Supes was more proactive in putting his name out there. If he got off his ass, spent his life showing the world that he's here, and wasn't trying to do this superhero shit in secret then the government wouldn't have been so hesitant to accept him once Zod showed up.

That and Snyder killed him off and brought him back in less time than it took the MCU to establish the Avengers.
>>
>>79054333
phew lad
>>
>>79053442
No one's saying that you can't like shit movies, it's only a problem when you either ignore the flaws or accuse people who don't like it as "plebs who don't understand true kino."
>>
>Batman directed by Snyder
to be fair, the Batman scenes were great in BvS. Why should anyone argue?
>>
>>79054391
>>79054391
Because "BvS was shit" and it was all Snyder's fault for some reason
>>
>>79049444
How do I be an alpha like Ben?
>>
>>79054406
be atractive, ,tall and confident
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbBi7J_rslk
>>
>>79054406
Be Muslim.
>>
>>79054352
It doesn't bode well for the narrative when you kill off a main character and bring them back like three movies later mate. Not only does it establish that death is meaningless, but it also establishes that nobody important to the story will ever be in danger of death.

Which basically means that Cyborg and/or Flash is going to die in the JL movie that's coming out because one's the black dude and the other is the comic relief.
>>
>>79054448
also you now realise thats Scoot McNairy at the end of this advert
>>
>>79054467
>Not only does it establish that death is meaningless, but it also establishes that nobody important to the story will ever be in danger of death.
Why do you think it does either of these things?
>>
File: 1485063083209.png (47KB, 1860x1962px) Image search: [Google]
1485063083209.png
47KB, 1860x1962px
Why did Ben drop out of directing the movie? He's way better than Hack Snyder.
>>
>>79054530
>Why did Ben drop out of directing the movie?
Are you retarded?
>>
Wew, it must be same retards who wanted to shutdown rotten tomatoes. Also this is Snyder fans, not Batman's
>>
>>79054530
>lost interest
>doesn't feel he can do a good job/cant handle criticism since Live by Night was panned
>wants some time off
>>
>>79054491
Because when you establish that resurrection is a thing within that particular universe, it renders all the weight that death would normally carry meaningless because the audience can just go "why not just use the thing and bring them back?"

That and if they somehow had the gall to kill off Batman or WW, the audience will just shrug their shoulders and go "meh, they'll be back in a movie or two" because those are the most recognizable characters that DC has and it's already clear as day that they would serve a greater purpose within the DCEU's "narrative."
>>
>>79052356
As least those movies are good
>>
>>79054721
for you, perhaps.
>>
>>79054717
>Because when you establish that resurrection is a thing within that particular universe, it renders all the weight that death would normally carry meaningless because the audience can just go "why not just use the thing and bring them back?"
But there could be any number of things preventing that from being a feasible option.

>That and if they somehow had the gall to kill off Batman or WW, the audience will just shrug their shoulders and go "meh, they'll be back in a movie or two"
Sounds like the audiences are plebs who care more about destination than journey, and like if the deaths are executed well then you won't be thinking about that
>>
>>79054530

Divorce, Live By Night proved he can't star and direct anymore and also he's probably going to die if he keeps overworking like in 2016
>>
>>79054730
You're right, it is just my opinion that a movie with a cohherent plot that doesn't abandon half its plot threads in the third act is good
>>
>>79054896
Im glad you understand films are subjective.
>>
>>79049196
I HOPE HE DOES DIRECT IT!

He is perfect for The Batman
>>
>>79054789
>But there could be any number of things preventing that from being a feasible option.
There are also ways that Snyder could just invent ways to resurrect people anyways. This is fucking comics man, people die and come back all the time if enough people give a shit about them.
>Sounds like the audiences are plebs who care more about destination than journey, and like if the deaths are executed well then you won't be thinking about that
The thing is, Superman's wasn't executed well. Snyder killed him off by the end of the SECOND. FUCKING. MOVIE! Like, goddamn Zack, you couldn't have waited to pull off that little plot line until we actually started to give a shit about him?

Besides that, if you establish that resurrection is a thing then people won't give a shit if a character dies during the story. In the back of audience's heads, they'll always ask "well why don't they use the thing that brought the other person back" because it's a good fucking question.
>>
File: HSGYipGahBeClZw-800x450-noPad.jpg (44KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
HSGYipGahBeClZw-800x450-noPad.jpg
44KB, 800x450px
>>79049196
Thanks to the person who made this. I will be signing it immediately!

Affleck's Batman in BvS is one of the best things ever thanks to Snyder.

He is the perfect man to direct a Batman film
>>
Holy shit if Snyder directs The Batman, it will likely be the worst movie of all time. Looking forward to the fallout.
>>
>>79054973
These are really shitty arguments, watch the movie again.
>>
>>79055031
>"It's not that it's a shitty movie, you're just too pleb to understand
DCuck logic.
>>
>>79050495
I'm a fan of him. I really do like his movies. Sue me
>>
>>79050495
He's the only person making decent capeshit.
>>
>>79050495

reminder man of steel is the best modern cape flick
>>
>>79055215
Modern? it's the best full stop.
>>
>>79055215
>>79055256
Reminder that modern "art" is a meme so talentless cucks can feel better about their shitty artwork.

Seriously, (post)modern art ruined everything. Why take the time and effort to create a beautiful painting when you can take a dump on a canvas and come up with a half-assed metaphor on how it relates to the housing crisis.
>>
>>79055329
>Why take the time and effort to create a beautiful painting when you can take a dump on a canvas and come up with a half-assed metaphor on how it relates to the housing crisis.
Nobody actually considers that to be good except self-important runts.
>>
>>79055360
Yet "art" of similar quality and production can sell for tens of thousands of dollars while paintings that can take months to produce are lucky to make even a fraction of that amount.

Even if we assume that it's just a minority, that minority is still paying the bills to keep these freaks financed to produce more shitty "artwork."
>>
>>79055360
whoever is praising Snyder is praising the equivalent of shitting on a canvas and then doing a poor attempt at the composition of a renaissance painting with it.
>>
>>79055023
Fuck you Snyder is the reason Batman was a 10/10 in BvS
>>
>>79050495
he has literally elevated capeshit higher than ever before.

if he's not doing it it's likely going to be some shitty no substance piece of shit like every marvel flick

no zach no watch.
>>
>>79055401
Well I don't know about that but I assume most people in the art world outside of film and maybe music today are the spoiled, nepotist type who are just pursing self-aggrandizement. I doubt they actually find the shit on the canvas affecting.

>>79055426
k
>>
File: images.jpg (28KB, 462x318px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
28KB, 462x318px
>>79055426
The reason I want Snyder to direct is because any other director will fuck up Batman and make it Marvel like.

Justice League may contain quips but The Batman is more likely to be a prequel and thus will be dark and only Snyder I trust or Affleck to make it.

Snyder is the only option to make The Batman almost perfect with its mood.
>>
>I'm so le smart because I praise a dumb jock xD
This meme should be dead already
>>
>>79055661
>The reason I want Snyder to direct is because any other director will fuck up Batman and make it Marvel like.
So you're afraid that it'll actually be decent or are you afraid that you won't contrarian anymore?
>>
>>79055329
>Reminder that modern "art" is a meme so talentless cucks can feel better about their shitty artwork.

This is the kind of people you share this board with. Anytime you see someone shitting on Lynch or Kobayashi or whatever, think about this post.

I mean it's obviously a Disney shill trying to justify the war on art their Mouse master is conducting (reminder that Disney is the only big studio with zero (0) relevant Oscars in the last 20 years, they are in this to produce shit to the masses, with their glorified Transformers tier franchises and some decent animation flick every couple of years) but still.
>>
>>79055695
>marvel
>good
how can a grown man believe this? marvel hasn't been good since the raimi spidermans
>>
>>79055695
Cap Civil War had bad cinematography, horrible color contrast. How can you think it is good
>>
>>79055695
>So you're afraid that it'll actually be decent
>>
>>79055936
I fucking hate those fast cuts. The Chinese film industry must laugh at stuff like this
>>
just take a look at the times anon.

it is the time of the retard, of course they would want snyder.
>>
>>79055725
People who elevate Snyder as this "misunderstood genius" have far done more to damage the reputation of art than any perceived Disney shill can ever hope to achieve.

If a dude can sell his 4chan post on ebay to the sum of $90,000 just because he tagged it as art, there's really no reason to ever perceive art as a credible profession now since all art is nowadays is how well you can market your schlock to the art world, rather than how much time, attention, and talent you poured into your work to create something that's truly beautiful and profound.
>>
>>79055936
I really don't understand why people like these movies, I understand liking a bit of schlock, but none of the shit in marvel movies is actually entertaining to watch, it's just so fucking dull, modern Seagal movies are more entertaining and have the same quality.
>>
File: 100.gif (83KB, 395x281px) Image search: [Google]
100.gif
83KB, 395x281px
>>79055936
>mfw it's real
>>
>>79055980
You are so god damn stupid, I really hope you don't think you're smart.
>>
>>79055426
lmao

Did you like birdman?
>>
>>79055803
They're decent films for what they are and they do a decent job of tying together a greater narrative between their films and their television shows. I'm sorry if this triggers you but I'd rather watch those movies than anything that the DCEU is shitting out until someone in WB gives Snyder the axe.
>>79055858
Because I enjoyed the characters, the story was serviceable for what it was, I loved Spiderman's portrayal, and I'm looking forward to seeing what they do now that the Avengers are more or less disintegrated. Also, I'd take any complaints about the cinematography and color contrast with a grain of salt when BvS suffered from the exact same issues at times.
>>79055936
>>79055963
>>79055984
>>79055986
*shrug* You're entitled to your opinions.
>>
>>79055936
Someone post the bucky v iron quiplet scene
>>
>>79056011
When you say smart, do you mean "a mark of intelligence" or "buzzword to make my favorite movie seem deeper than it actually is?"

Because that words has lost all meaning as well.
>>
>>79056070
Yes.
>>
>>79056114
AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>79056108
I don't really like BvS that much though.

>>79056077
>*shrug*
>>
File: 1485909225998.jpg (5KB, 196x242px) Image search: [Google]
1485909225998.jpg
5KB, 196x242px
>>79055936
>Mfw the more you watch it the worse it gets
>>
>>79056142
What's wrong with liking Birdman though? Do you have an argument or is it the same old tired meme shit that you pass as discussion?
>>
>>79056077
>Because I enjoyed the characters, the story was serviceable for what it was, I loved Spiderman's portrayal, and I'm looking forward to seeing what they do now that the Avengers are more or less disintegrated. Also, I'd take any complaints about the cinematography and color contrast with a grain of salt when BvS suffered from the exact same issues at times.
You are the biggest shill ever.

You think Spiderman was good? You liked the characters from Civil War?

What is your problem
>>
>>79049196
Yes. "Fans".
>>
>>79056167
>le bullshit camera shots
>le edgy protagonist who thinks like is le epin joke
>le suicide
>le meaningless play

pls

>>79056185
>Yes. "Fans".

Yes. "Yes. "Fans".".
>>
>>79056196
So tired old meme shit? Come back when you have three braincells.
>>
>>79056211
So tired old meme shit? Come back when you have three braincells.
>>
>>79056169
That character was Spider-Man.
>>
>>79056255
Good one, but you still haven't given any arguments on why Birdman is bad or why Snyder's work has any artistic merit.
>>
>>79055936

JUST
>>
>>79055936
The cuts in winter soldier wasn't fast enough for the ADD children in the audience.
>>
>>79056169
He's been regressed into an infantile state.

I don't even know why I'm in this fucking thread, anyone who sits on the internet supporting marvel movies is a stupid cunt and is a tremendous waste of time, fuck I'm drunk.
>>
>>79056142
>getting destroyed
>HAHAHAHA

Why do shills do this? It's embarrasing to watch desu
>>
>>79056143
I know what I like, MCU ain't perfect by any means but I go in expecting a decent action flick featuring characters that I enjoyed from the previous movie and so far I haven't been disappointed to the point where I regretted watching them.
>>79056169
>>79056324
>What is your problem
I could honestly ask you the same question. You people act as if I admitted to fucking your dog or some shit and for what? Just because I admitted to liking MCU films as opposed to DCEU.

I swear, you people need a better hobby.
>>
>>79056100

You sure you want that? Well, who am I to judge I guess
>>
>>79056391
AHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHHA
>>
>>79056311
That would honestly be funny if not for the fact that every DCEU film ends with explosions, particle effects, and destruction porn.

Godzilla wishes it had a thirst for such wanton destruction as Snyderverse does.
>>
File: affleck-damon-bunker-hill-pic.jpg (128KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
affleck-damon-bunker-hill-pic.jpg
128KB, 720x480px
Would you watch it if Matt Damon played Hush?
>>
>>79056437
>the people praised and cheered for Godzilla when he got up at the end of the movie and called him the savior of the city
Nobody blamed him for collateral damage.
>>79056457
Would I watch Affleck & Damon hi-jinks? Yes.
>>
>>79056338
>>79056270
>start the thread with shitty non-arguments
>then tell me that I'm not giving you any

ask the quesitons first, retard.
>>
>>79056498
I did.
How is Birdman bad?
>>
>>79056468
>Nobody blamed him for collateral damage.
Probably because a) he was a giant ass fucking dinosaur thing that can shoot nuclear power out his mouth and b) him being a giant ass monster fighting other giant ass monsters in a cramped city pretty much left him no choice but to cause collateral damage.

As opposed to Superman vs. Zod where it was two humanoid figures who were duking it out in the middle of a crowded city because the director never gave Superman the option to just drag Zod away from the city in an attempt to limit the destruction in their wake.
>>
>>79056513
>le existensial quip movie
>le allegory of the actor's own life
>le depression
>le suicide
>le close up small aperture shots
>menaingless plot
>>
>>79056664
Damn this is some braindead shitposting, how does that imply a lack of quality in any way? You can't just add "muh" to elements of a movie and expect them to count as defects.
>>
>>79056699
>how deos that make it a bad movie

idiot
>>
>>79057082
I'm not the one unable to defend the statements they make
How does being existential, being an allegory, dealing with depression or suicide make the movie bad in any way?
>>
>>79056391
I'm not sure if this scene was in the movie. 12s clip and 20 cuts makes no sense to me how can you watch slideshow?
>>
>>79049196
He can't direct Batman. He's probably gonna direct Justicle League 2. These morons love Snyder but don't want him to direct THE most important DCEU capeshit? The one where Darkseid shows up?
This proves beyond any doubt that people who love MOS and BvS are retards.
>>
>>79056437
>with explosions, particle effects, and destruction porn.
MCU still has those, but the different is that you can see them in DC movies. Marvels cuts them so fast you can't focus on them.
>>
>>79057645
You need to take your ADD medicine before watching MCU movies, kid.
>>
>>79050495
I like all of Zachs work teebeehaych
>>
>>79050809
Cool argument bro, you really showed him ;^)
>>
>>79054463
kek
>>
>>79057645
How much of an invalid are you that you can't focus in a Marvel movie? You also say this as if DCEU films don't have cuts, in addition to zoom-ins and slowdown that serve no purpose other than to look "epic" and "badass."
>>
File: number one.jpg (176KB, 1355x940px) Image search: [Google]
number one.jpg
176KB, 1355x940px
>>79050495
b-b-but...i like him...anon
>>
I signed it. For whatever reason he's the only person who makes good looking capeshit movies. Plus he deserves the credit for making Batman compelling for once.
>>
>>79050631
Why didn't they just genetically engineer a real monster instead of making it CG?
>>
>>79054593
>time off
He'll still be working on the movie since he is the main character in it.
>>
>>79054549
>Also this is Snyder fans, not Batman's
Autism
>>
File: JUST.jpg (105KB, 294x291px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
105KB, 294x291px
>>79049196
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, some motherfucker's always trying to ice skate uphill.
>>
>>79049270
wouldn´t surprise me if Zack was paying people to shill for him.

his ego is big and wallet are both big enough for that
>>
>>79058342
If he pays better than Mickey go beg Snyder for a job. I'm sure your mother would like you to move out of her den.
>>
>>79058504
>implying
This whole "everyone who hates DCEU is a Mickey shill" nonsense was never funny. Also, doesn't WB own rottentomatoes.com?
>>
>>79049270
These are the same people who think BvS was good and religiously defend it.
They aint playin with a full deck.
>>
File: 1351723854982 copy.jpg (39KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1351723854982 copy.jpg
39KB, 645x773px
>>79058504
>I'm sure your mother would like you to move out of her den
Not cool.
>>
File: eqRiV4iWQkOVfAhrNCLM_67513357.jpg (49KB, 500x690px) Image search: [Google]
eqRiV4iWQkOVfAhrNCLM_67513357.jpg
49KB, 500x690px
>>
File: 1484375937935.jpg (460KB, 1209x756px) Image search: [Google]
1484375937935.jpg
460KB, 1209x756px
>>79049196
Why are they making another batman movie? They just got done with a batman trilogy... you know.... it was a pretty big hit and just finished a few years ago.

I seriously have not seen a super hero movie since The Dark Knight Rises. Don't you faggots get tired of rebooting comic books?
>>
>>79058678

Because they want to make more money
>>
>>79058678
This.
>>
>>79058693
Money is for plebs.
>>
Zack the Hack
>>
>>
>>79049270
Lol "fans". It's PR shit, they set it up themselves.
>>
>>79049918
>big guy keeps ramming his big cock in batmans boipucci
>DO YOU FEEL IN CHARGE HERE?
>>
>>79058678
I'm sorry but I don't like Nolan's Batman at all.
>>
>>79053281
can i get template for this maymay??
>>
>>79058678
Because Affleck is going downhill fast and WB wants to make it while people still care about him.
>>
>>79058768
any non-meme reason for this?
>>
>I looooove garbage directors and that makes me smarter than you xD
Why is this allowed?
>>
>>79049196
David Cronenberg should direct and write
>>
>>79058799
People got bored of CIA and Juan O'View and found something new to meme about.
>>
>>79058804
Viggo Mortensen stars as Batman
>>
>>79049196
As if 2017 could be any better.
KINO IS BACK ON THE MENU BOIS
>>
>>79058768
I can understand that point of view, but personally I don't like batman or comic book heroes. Nolan took a very serious approach. I just don't understand how people are such big fans of the comic book movies. When will the trend die?
>>
Will he take more inspiration from the problematic serials?
>>
>>79049315
400 million dollar movies are not made for fans you fucking moron.
>>
File: images.jpg (24KB, 470x313px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
24KB, 470x313px
George Miller or bust
>>
>>79059764
Miller is working on another Mad Max.
>>
>>79059783
Source? I thought he said he retired after Fury Road? God I hope so. He's like seventy and he can still direct a better action movie than pretty much anyone today.
>>
>>79059764
ONLY if Warner Bros lets him do his thing, which simply isn't going to happen.

They're going to put Snyder in charge or some other wimp or newbie director that will do exactly what they want.
>>
>>79054333
>>Afraid of causing collateral damage due to a lack of control.
>>Rarely kills because of being afraid that it'd lead to him becoming more relaxed in his control.
>>Is generally a decent guy who fights for freedom and justice
>>Will sometimes become destructive but only when pushed to the edge, especially when loved ones are involved.
I unironically never would watch this shit.
>>
File: 1461692080251.jpg (23KB, 604x311px) Image search: [Google]
1461692080251.jpg
23KB, 604x311px
>>79049196
Yes. We need more comedy desu.
Thread posts: 184
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.