[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck, I was wrong. This movie was fucking great

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Fuck, I was wrong.
This movie was fucking great
>>
It was very enjoyable.
>inb4 it sucks memesters
>>
>>79046834
it was ok but the ending is kinda shit : Its too much "serious".
>>
if you like it i recommend you watch blue ruin
>>
>>79046901
I had no problem with it
Gonna watch this guy's other films for sure
>>
>>79046834
I honestly had no idea it was done by the same guy as Blue Ruin, pleasant surprise.

Winced really hard during the door cutting scene
>>
>>79046834
Made me wanna punch some Nazis in the face
>>
>>79046942
Will definitely do that
>>
Setup is too convoluted
>>
After accidentally witnessing a murder at a neo-Nazi skinhead bar, the members of a leftist punk band are forced to wait in a small room with an armed big nazi guy guarding them.

The bulky nazi bouncer has 5 bullets inside his gun, hence he can wipe out all four of them (even if he misses one he can surely tear him apart with his bare hands afterwards). Instead, he is ordered by his boss to surrender the gun, which serves to indicate that the Nazis have clearly no intention on killing them... 100%.

But this movie lacks common sense:

- The band members decide not to leave the room, because they still feel endangered! (It doesn't make sense, considering that the Nazis didn't decide to kill them when they clearly had the chance) On the contrary, they choose to barricade themselves into it, giving the Nazis time to empty the club (possible witnesses) and get ready to encounter them.

- It turns out that the nazi boss indeed wanted the band members killed. Wait, what? He could've ordered the bouncer to do so, when the latter had the upper hand.

- After the nazi employee inside the room died, the nazi boss could've killed the rest with some kind of poisonous gas. There were holes on the wall (one of the girls was starring at the Nazis through one), from where the Nazis could have sprayed or shoot the insiders. But, LOL, they don't even opt for guns! What a terrible joke this movie is...
>>
that dog attack scene. Fuck
>>
>>79047462
>the nazi boss could've killed the rest with some kind of poisonous gas
But the gas was only for delousing clothes
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.