[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Grand Tour

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: file.png (538KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
538KB, 1024x576px
Season Finale is out on Amazon now

so we can all agree that after some initial problems it's good now, right?
>>
Enjoyed last week's, probably my favourite episode along with the specials

Theyve had quite a few decent car segments but the studio stuff is usually cringy shit and the American is terrible

Oh and the killing of celebs
>>
>>79044298

The American is a shitty shtick, the driver's fine and I don't even care if they wanna make fun of my fellow burgers, but holy hell you're leaning on the communism too hard.

Too scripted. It's been getting a smidge better but the obviously scripted parts are the worst.

More "Normal" cars. Watching the ridiculous cars is cool too, but watching them do challenges/talk about/whatever normal cars is also enjoyable. Maybe even expand conversation street since the three of them sitting around bullshitting about cars is always good.

Still pretty solid.
>>
Aside from about 3 episodes early on, I would say it was a slight improvement over their last Top Gear series.

With some tweaks here and there could be top notch once again.
>>
>>79044298

wasn't the finale last week, ep12?
>>
haha what i though the namibia one was the last of the season
>>
>>79045560
haha
>>
it's a rollercoaster
sometimes cringy and scripted as fuck other times captures the top gear spirit and they're just 3 guys bantering and driving fast cars
the christmas episode where they spell penis (lol so funnehxD) or when they spent an episode driving to a town called fucking and they were "trying" to avoid saying it was so boring and scripted
>>
>>79045539

Season 1 has 13 episodes, the 2 part special counts as 1 episode
>>
>>79045738
>or when they spent an episode driving to a town called fucking and they were "trying" to avoid saying it was so boring and scripted

fuck off, that was classic top gear humour
>>
>>79046450
but they're not on top gear are they? also drawing it out as long as they did to where it became boring? it's like when they came to the town of intercourse, or jezza and they make a note of it, have a giggle and move on, instead they make an entire thing of a town called fucking
we get it, fucking, it's fun because foreign languages! now move on
so far they havent beaten the 1500 porsche or ambulance challenge or any of the specials they had on top gear and this with their own show and presumably a bigger budget
>>
Its shit if you want true car tv watch street outlaws
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.