[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just fuck my blair witch up Adam

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: HcV3OBp.jpg (247KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
HcV3OBp.jpg
247KB, 1920x1080px
Just fuck my blair witch up Adam
>>
Its not the witch
>>
>>79043403

Yes it is
>>
it was an alien attack/abduction. hence the lights and time travel at the end.
>>
>>79043894
>whenever there is an alien encounter they're shambling in the nude and look like they've been sleeping in a gutter
>>
>>79043222
this would be creepy as fuck if they just left it a bit more subtle
like imagine if the shot was just a brief glimpse of the witch (which it was) but with none of the loud noise, over the top acting etc.
its why, despite not really liking it that much, the scariest part of the babadook was that bit where shes looking through her neighbours window and the babadook is just sorta stood there against the wall, no loud music, no jump scare, just silence.
kiboyashi kurosawa is the master at that sorta stuff
>>
>>79043403
>believing their backpedaling

Top kek
>>
>>79043964

The president is a reality tv star.

Why the fuck can't an alien just slum it without you attacking his lifestyle, shitlord?
>>
>>79044813
>kiboyashi kurosawa

Do you have any recommendation by him ?
>>
File: Blair Witch.jpg (17KB, 280x300px) Image search: [Google]
Blair Witch.jpg
17KB, 280x300px
Showing the witch ruins the mystique of the witch.
>>
>>79045082
cure is his best imo
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.