[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WTF I hate dogs now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

WTF I hate dogs now
>>
I just don't get how people can form connections with animals.

I guess this movie could open my eyes but I ain't going to watch it.
>>
File: 1479019769678.gif (2MB, 400x310px) Image search: [Google]
1479019769678.gif
2MB, 400x310px
>>79038906
>I just don't get how people can form connections with animals.
You could try getting a pet dog. That might help you understand.
>>
>>79038997
Fuck that. Taking care of myself is already a full time job. Having to take care of some animal and having to pay to buy it food and take it to the doctor and shit.

Fuck that.
At least with a child you get to spread your genes and shit.
>>
File: ummm.jpg (28KB, 190x275px) Image search: [Google]
ummm.jpg
28KB, 190x275px
>>79039076
Your life must be depressing and empty
>>
>>79039076
Hey, it's your choice. I'm not forcing you.
>>
>>79039127
I have plenty of human connections. With whom I can have nice conversations and other stuff. Humans who can take care of themselves.
>>
And I'm going to go on another rant:

How the fuck are there some people who are actively giving money and time to charities for animals instead of giving to charities that help humans.

Thousands of hungry people all around the world and you donate your money to dogs. Fuck man get a sense of perspective.
>>
>>79038600
>that scene with the steamroller

I couldn't watch the rest.
>>
>>79039256
Get a perspective of this

*grabs dick
>>
File: 1484600113929.gif (3MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1484600113929.gif
3MB, 320x180px
>>79039256
You don't seem to want to accept the fact that other human beings have empathy for other living creatures.
>>
>>79038906
yes because you are autistic
>>
>>79039432
>>79039323
Great responses dog fuckers.

aim to be more like >>79039383
>>
>>79039536
Let me guess, you're a communist. Is that correct?
>>
>>79039641
No... Communism died a long time ago buddy.
That's a really bad guess.

Did you come to that conclusion just because I prioritize humans above animals?
>>
>>79039704
That's not the point, the point is

You have no chill and you judge people on thing you don't like
>>
>>79039793
Oh yea I forgot the 2 major rules of communism:

1- have no chill
2- Judge people on things they don't like.

Pick up a book dummy.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.