[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

El perro, el perro Es mi corazón

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 4

File: med_1440944296_image.jpg (66KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
med_1440944296_image.jpg
66KB, 640x480px
El perro, el perro

Es mi corazón
>>
El gato, el gato, el gato no es bueno
>>
Cilantro es cantante, Cilantro es muy famoso
>>
File: KICK IT.gif (759KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
KICK IT.gif
759KB, 240x320px
>>79037994
American Dad thread?

KICK IT
>>
>American Dad
>Show is literally set up to be a soapbox for Seth McFarlane's self-righteous liberal opinions
>Somehow ends up being fairly apolitical and pretty funny
>>
>>79038964
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WH-JHaQ3w2A
>>
>What happened to your hair?
What, nothing, it burned off in the crash. Do you like it? I like it.
>N-no... it looks bad.
Well fuck you.
>>
>>79039005
Bullock is such a great character
\https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBZ5OLy2EDg
>>
American Dad is sick. Probably the best show that still airs.

Roger and Bullock are two of the greatest characters ever
>>
What member of Boyz12 are you guys most like? I'm probably a B1 because I'm tons of fun.
>>
Roger: He likes malls, and pizza, and me.
Steve: (Looks down at the paper bag on his lap, then opens it and peers inside uneasily) Roger... W-What's in this jar?
Roger: Dylan was being bad. And now we have the jar.

I'M SO EXCITED
>>
>>79039451
B11
>>
Oh and while I was talking I missed the best joke in the entire episode
>>
https://youtu.be/QK9k_xiKD74
>>
Not women. Girls.
>>
You thought I was sleeping...Didn't you?
>>
>>79039622
https://youtu.be/rgyP5IssJHY
>>
>>79039677
Acting.

>Snot, you're Jewish, you'll be in charge of the money. Steve, you'll be in charge of watching Snot, because I don't trust Jews
>>
>>79038964
Seth McFarlane stopped writing it after or during Season 1. He probably hasn't had any control over it for years.
>>
>Power of the microphone

Here's a little bit of fun trivia. Snot who's actor plays Metatron on Supernatural, had his plan found out in a very similar because he left the microphone on and told Sam and Dean his plan. No idea if it was an American Dad reference just found it pretty funny
>>
>Is the other one a Japanese girl?
>Oh yeaaah
>>
What the hell is wrong with Fox?
>letting Simpsons continue to live
>canceling Futurama then losing it to Comedy Central
>canceling King of the Hill
>losing American Dad to TBS
>>
>>79039870
BABA!
>>
>Stan beating Roger in public while Roger is dressed as Jesus
>Roger manages to crawl away
>Reaches out a hand to a bystander
>'You're ugly...'
>Gets dragged back into the fight

I almost pood laughing
>>
>>79039900

Let it gooooo, King of the Hill was practically a zombie already. How can 11 seasons not be enough?
>>
>>79039923
Does AD have the highest number of quality side characters of any animated show, since golden age Simpsons?
>Mama and Baba
>Jeff (though he's more a semi main character at times)
>Principal Lewis
>Bullock
>Steve's friends
>Occasionally Akiko and Toshi's mom

Why do you only speak Japanese? I don't even speak Japanese
>>
>>79039900
Also they prematurely killed Family Guy when it was actually funny, and then brought a horribly unfunny version of it back years later.
>>
>>79040230
South Park had a ton of great side characters. Arguably even more than the Simpsons.
>>
>>79039720
Principal Lewis is GOAT.

You thought those were dong prices?
>>
>>79040375
The only 14 year olds allowed in there are on stage
>>
>>79040230
I love buckle, its so great how many little details they manage to keep track of
>>
Dingus! Dingus!

Thank you.
>>
>3:45; in Principal Lewis' room
>this fool's having a panic attack, I hope this is over soon
>talking about, budget cuts, no pest control for months, I wasn't perving or looking at butts
>I was in the A.C. hunting for rats, I swear to God
>>
>>79041131
What's the best Trapped in the Closet parody?
>Trapped in the Cupboard
>South Park's
>Trapped in the Drive Thru
>Trapped in the Locker
>>
>>79039622
Amazed that made it on TV
>>
>>79041371
Half of Lewis' lines shouldn't have made it on TV.
>>
Which is the best episode to watch while moderately baked on a comfy February evening?
>>
>>79041478
Any of the musical episodes. First to mind is the Hotub, or the Majestic.
>>
>>79041553
thanks man
>>
File: Dan Ansom Handsome.gif (430KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
Dan Ansom Handsome.gif
430KB, 500x282px
>>
>>79038964
eh there are still a few liberal nonsense episodes every now and then

IE: The minimum wage episode, the steve may be transgender episode, etc.

other than that, yeah mostly its fine
>>
>>79040011
I think most people would agree that it ended on a good note and that later seasons had begun to drag a bit, but they end up blinded by the fact that it was replaced by an absolute piece of shit so they end up saying "They dropped KOTH for THIS?"
>>
>>79042862
I didn't get a liberal feel really from the steve episode
>>
>>79043166
Ignore /pol/, they are merely triggered at the existence of something that isn't like them entirely. Discussing or showing anything that triggers them is degeneracy.
>>
>it's a steve and friends only episode
Love the show, but him and steve can't carry an episode even as good as just steve and roger can.
>>
>>79042862

I actually got an opposite feeling from the roller derby episode (I'm assuming that's the one you're talking about when you say the steve transgender episode)

I think the moral was more about letting people be themselves rather than pushing them towards trying to "be who they really are". Didn't the roller derby end up being okay with him being a straight guy anyway? (Other than taping his dick down so he could play)
>>
>>79043336
yeah what I got from the episode was that the roller derby chicks were quick to assume steve was a girl in a man's body who liked girls and was quick to judge Hayley for not being supportive of her brother, but when in fact Hayley knew all along that he was just a wimpy teenage boy that was ready to nut at any chance he got, then at the end when he came to the conclusion that he was just a man everyone else said "sure that's cool too, just tape it up and let's play" kind of a nod for people to stop getting caught up on trying to label shit
>>
STELIO....STELIO KONTOS
STELIO....STELIO KONTOS
STELIO....STELIO KONTOS
...He was as mean as he was Greek.
>>
>>79037994
>>79038022
>>79038512
Cilantro es el hombre con el queso del Diablo
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVJklOatnBQ

best ending

canon pairing too
>>
>>79039769
He literally never wrote a single episode except the pilot. And even that he only co-wrote.

Where the fuck does this meme come from that the FG's or AD's "political agenda" result from him writing the episodes?

Educate yourselves troglodytes.
>>
>>79043988
Get out of my head!
>>
File: Goonies_good_Enough.jpg (38KB, 633x353px) Image search: [Google]
Goonies_good_Enough.jpg
38KB, 633x353px
what's good enough for you is good enough for me
>>
The only good episode is the Vietnam parody episode.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.