[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Toni Erdmann

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Toni-Erdmann-Banner.jpg (308KB, 1200x801px) Image search: [Google]
Toni-Erdmann-Banner.jpg
308KB, 1200x801px
Thoughts on this?
>>
MOTY for me
Funny and touching
>>
>>79037129
>>79037199
KINO, but that scene with her singing at the Romanians' home was borderline cringe
>>
>>79037246
that was the best part

the worst part was looking at her "tits"
>>
>>79037246
That was when they kinda reconcile i think
>>79037284
That adds realism to the movie because irl not everyone has the same tits as daddario
>>
>>79037129

Dubbed when?
I hate listening to German people speak
>>
>Woman title character

No thank you, have not seen a film like that that was ever good.
>>
Disappointing tits. Her assistant is qt tho
>>
>>79037246
That was literally the point of that scene
>>
>>79037129
It was touching and the 3 hours went really fast, so that's obviously a good sign. Anyway I think is a forgettable movie, you like it while you are watching it but in hindsight there's not much to it.

>>79037199
For me that would be Elle
>>
absolutely horrid and 100% pure cringe
>>
>>79037735
I dont think its forgettable at all,its not complicated and thats make it great to watch when you need something to feel and laugh at least for me
>>
Wasn't funny
>>
File: 1472969776674.jpg (43KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1472969776674.jpg
43KB, 640x640px
>when you want to fuck a girl but she makes you cum on a cake instead
>>
>>79039584
the green one
>>
>>79037603
Good thing for you then, this movie is austrian.
>>
>>79039895
ah, good. i thought they spoke german.
>>
>>79039932
it's basically the same language but austrians sound quite different
>>
>>79040065
They don't speak Austrian German in that movie
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.