[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Beer is coming to US theaters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: jeremy jahns drunk.jpg (127KB, 685x475px) Image search: [Google]
jeremy jahns drunk.jpg
127KB, 685x475px
The movie industry is saved!

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/a-fifty-shades-cocktail-how-booze-is-becoming-new-popcorn-at-movie-theaters-970726

This might be the only thing that gets me through the next Marvel movie I get dragged to by my plebeian friends.
>>
>>79033226
Will you have to go through a penis inspection first
>>
>>79033226
lol plebs m i rite
>>
>>79033255
Only in theaters with a no singles policy
>>
yeah i can't wait to pay 15 dollars for a single beer just to get me through another shitty shit fest so I can continue to drink my memory of it away
>>
>>79033226
About fucking time, though I'll probably continue to just sneak it in anyway
>>
great now we have to deal with inebriated white trash thinking they're a comedian
>>
>>79033226
Plenty of american theaters already have full bars, you stupid new pleb faggot.
>>
>>79033226
This has been a thing for a while, and it sucks because its like three time more expensive than drinking at a bar
>>
>>79033226

Is this even news?
My local arthouse has a bar and you can take it with you for the showing. I drank 3 pints during Dr Strange but it was still shit
>>
There are still theaters without bars?

How can I enjoy a movie if I'm shaking violently from the DT's?
>>
>>79033226
We have alcohol in our kinos around here and I am one too.

But having to go piss near the end 3 times is not worth it.
>>
>have shitty overexpensive beer
>have to piss like 3 times during the movie

what's good about this
drinking beer at home with movies is good but not theaters
>>
queue the toilet breaks
>>
>>79034122
This. I can drink one beer in two hours without having to piss. And what the hell is the point of drinking one beer?
What we need is DUDE WEED theaters, that would be better.
>>
>>79033226
When will they pass the law that lets falcons fly freely in the kino theater? I'm tired of mine resting on my arm and eating my crab legs while I look away
>>
>>79033382
This. But it's kinda hilarious how they treat it. They give you a wrist band thing and mark it for each drink you have. Three beers and you are cut off.
And it's not a full bar, not hard liquor
>>
File: image.jpg (125KB, 1290x845px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125KB, 1290x845px
>>79034295

>His Falcon doesn't watch kino with him
>>
>>79033506
What are bar and theater prices for 0.5 l beer?

Here a half liter beer in the theater costs €3.50 and in a bar its € 5
>>
>>79034197
I dunno, I had one beer when I saw Ratchet and Clank and it wasn't too bad. It was a one beer movie.

I'm not sure if Captain America: Civil War was a one beer or two beer movie but either way seeing it sober was a big mistake.
>>
>>79034587
How are you not sober after only one beer, civil war is probably a 4 beer minimum
>>
I bought a beer at the Arclight in Hollywood and they only poured half the bottle into a cup for $7. It's even worse than sports stadiums. I'll still to smuggling my own shit in.
>>
>>79034949
1 beer isn't enough to get me drunk. It's enough to loosen me up a little though, so a mediocre movie like Ratchet and Clank at least got a chuckle or two out of me. I probably should have been shitfaced when I saw Civil War though.
>>
So? You still have to get through the hedge maze and Zyklon showers to even reach the snack stands.
>>
File: relevant xkcd.png (48KB, 599x282px) Image search: [Google]
relevant xkcd.png
48KB, 599x282px
>>
File: 1474679315335.jpg (26KB, 400x462px) Image search: [Google]
1474679315335.jpg
26KB, 400x462px
>>79033226
>Associating with plebs
>>
>>79035016
Alright yeah I feel you, same with me. Your post read like 1 gave you a strong buzz or something
>>
>>79035138
If you don't like beer there's at least an 87% chance you are a faggot, actually even gay people I know like beer. And women. You're a turbofag
>>
>>79033226
My cinemas has had alcohol for fucking years.
One cinema you can buy a bucket of 6 beers, fill it with ice and bring it into the theater, and you're allowed one more bucket if you have enough people in your group.
>>
File: GayFuel.jpg (16KB, 281x485px) Image search: [Google]
GayFuel.jpg
16KB, 281x485px
>>79035138
>>79035249
the perfect beverage for the beer hater
>>
>>79035249
XKCD is one of the most autistic comics in existence. Started as LOL MATHS JOKES ECKS DEE SO FUNNEH. Then he got semi-relevant with college campuses and boom he turned into a socketpuppeting soap box for his views.

somebody should post the election day one where it's just a list of how to vote and shit for Hillary.

Or somebody should post the

>hur dur free speech is only for government shit and people being offensive to you is them telling you to fuck off so fuck off kthx
>>
>>79035353
>>79035304
Yeah I've seen the xkcd shit before including the one about voting, just felt the need to make my voice heard regardless
>>
worked at an independent movie theater a few months ago. Place was honestly a shit hole but owned by a very wealthy and well known figure in the neighborhood. Anyways we've been selling alcohol for the past 2 years. Beer is about 6 bucks and wine varies from 10 to 20 bucks per glass. I thought it was a great deal desu. No limit either. You could buy bottles of wine or an infinite amount of beer. Can't believe this isn't the norm.
>>
Will they have falcon refreshments as well?
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.