[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do you think in one of the timelines he murdered everyone in the town

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 3

File: Groundhog_Day_(movie_poster).jpg (101KB, 268x400px) Image search: [Google]
Groundhog_Day_(movie_poster).jpg
101KB, 268x400px
do you think in one of the timelines he murdered everyone in the town
>>
Why didn't he just drive to the city in the morning and get there before the snowstorm hit?
>>
>>79032813
i think he did that in several timelines desu
>>
He wore Andie McDowells face as a skin-mask and went around town pretending to be the worst actress in the history of everything.
>>
>>79032813
why not?
>>
>catched
>>
>>79034292
>>79034313
I understood that reference
>>
>>79032813

isn't it implied between the lines he tried a lot of dark shit?
>>
Given his situation, how did he not just go completely insane after 20-50 years?
>>
>>79032813
I would've,
if I had that chance I'd probably rape all the hotties too.
>day begins again
>no consequences

I'd do all kinds of crazy shit that gets me killed or whatever.

Get the fastest car they have in town speed on the highway and climb onto the hood, then try to jump through the front windshield of a bus coming in the opposite direction.

>and this is just what I came up with now
>If i had as many days as he had
> holy shit
>>
If I were in his position I'd be afraid of pulling something like that in case the days decide to stop resetting, or of some kind of Dorian Gray scenario where I've corrupted my soul by killing people. I'm a pretty nice person though.
>>
>>79033373
He probably did, but then 6 hours of his day was just driving
>>
>>79034401
He did
>>
>>79034418

do psychopath killers eventually grow out of killing behavior? just wondering if after a few thousand days of killing the same people in a small town, who are there the next day anyway, they'd get bored.
>>
>>79034418
what if the day you raped everyone is the last repeating day and you had to continue to timeline in which you raped everyone?
>>
C A T C H E D
A A
T T
CA T CHED
H T
E H
D E
D
>>
>>79032813
no. he may have killed a few people but being in a time loop did not give him power that would stop other people from stopping him once they noticed the killing and he would have to kill fast to kill the whole town in 1 day
>>
>>79034418
you still feel pain
>>
>>79034502
the next step would be learning everyones fears and secrets so you can push them into killing each other and thus proving that they are no better than you
>>
>>79034540
if you are so far gone that you are trying to kill yourself over and over than I don't think you give a fuck about resets stopping. forcing himself on everyone is horrible but would immortalize him in history(for a while) he would have fans and women asking to get married, he would also get to write a book and have a movie made about himself since its a movie he could even add the time loop stuff.
>>
>>79034484
I don't think someone that went insane would ever get better if every day was identical.
>>
>>79034741
What if when you end up in prison the guards just decide they're going to do jack-shit to protect you because you're such a scumbag? Pretty horrible fate...
>>
>>79033373
He tried, there was a fallen tree or something blocking the road
>>
>>79034809
He did this for thousands of years. He went full circle
>>
>>79034252

Hey, fuck you, pal. Andie's 90s hair and southern drawl get my dick on hard even when it don't wanna do nothing. Eat shit.
>>
>>79034835
yeah because they would be willing to get jailed right? you would be beyond high profile and in proactive custody from day 1 so you would not need protraction. seeing the kind of shit guards deal with on daily basis they would be happy with a regular rapist who does not shove things into his ass or throw shit at the walls. you are basically saying "why leave your house, what if a car hits you"
>>
>>79034809
time can lose meaning, 4 years went by for me in a blink.
>>
>>79034639
At first, you do, but you eventually numb yourself to it because you realize there's no consequence and your victims are alive and kicking the next day.

Not even an edgelord, but after a couple years of being stuck in that time-loop, I'd do all sorts of reprehensible shit like rape and murder. Because what's the point of doing anything when there's no progression?

The only other stuff I'd do that in that time-loop be to learn as much shit as I can. Learn everything I can in a library as well as any instrument and craft.
>>
>>79034869
So why not take a bicycle or motorcycle?
>>
>>79035270
Police blocked the road
>>
>>79034419
Raping people doesn't make you a bad person.
>>
>>79035293
Pssh, all you have to do is find someplace else to traverse through and find a road that leads out of town. Pennsylvania has plenty of backwoods and forests to go through.
>>
Has anyone here been experiencing today over and over again?
>>
File: so what is it.jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
so what is it.jpg
8KB, 259x194px
So what is it?
>>
No. Maybe someone, but a lot? Nah.
>>
>>79035182
It happened to Jeffrey Dahmer, they let him get killed. You think you'd be much more famous than him? I think I'd rather go to an African prison than an American one.
>>
>>79035234
>At first, you do, but you eventually numb yourself to it because you realize there's no consequence and your victims are alive and kicking the next day.
I mean your physical pain. you can brace yourself for it but like with strong dental pain you can't just ignore it and yes you will be fine the next day but few hours in hellish pain sucks ass. lots of pain is not good for your mental state and is not something you should be adding into the mix when you are stuck in an endless loop and having mental issues from it.
>progression
your mind does not reset, so while others are not affected, you are. you know how sometimes something from 3 years ago can pop into your mind, well it will be like that but with someones peeled off skin. negative emotions experiences also stay longer so they will be the once to pop up the fastest
>>
Why is Larry such an asshole?
>>
>>79035368
yes
>>79035536
>Jeffrey Dahmer
Things have changed since 1994. also was not he the faggot that did fucked up shit with a dead pregnant woman, its not on the same level of horrible.
>I think I'd rather go to an African prison than an American one.
than you are an idiot. American prison are slave labor but otherwise are ok
>>
>>79035575
This is why you make sure you have a quick death. I'd always keep a pistol handy so I can blow my brains out if I was faced with agonizing pain.

And whose to say you're gonna undergo painful trauma everyday? That's only if you're gonna do reckless shit that's gonna get you maimed and killed.

There's no feasible way I can be stuck in my hometown because I'm located in a greater metropolitan area in which roads can't be blocked unless it's something major like an earthquake or hurricane.

If I could theoretically live in this loop for years upon years without suffering any fallout the next day, I'd try to social engineer myself to setting up dates with hot girls or go to parties with people I've carefully monitored.
>>
>>79034540
that would be my fear too
>>
>>79035983
>This is why you make sure you have a quick death. I'd always keep a pistol handy so I can blow my brains out if I was faced with agonizing pain.
What if your hands are broken? What if you fuck up the shot or lose the gun(like you kiss the windshield and the gun lands elsewhere) ? Where would you get a gun and would not it be a pain to go get it each time?
>There's no feasible way I can be stuck in my hometown
or snow. no one is asking how it would play out in your life. The question was how would you deal with the situation if you were phil connors ( the full package including alarm with that song)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iweOSPbU73Y
>I'd try to social engineer myself to setting up dates with hot girls or go to parties with people I've carefully monitored.
Thats what he did.
>>
Ok I guess I'm watching this fucking movie now
>>
>>79036338
>now
you better be young or there is no excuse. Today I saw a faggot complaining about how he had shawshank redemption spoiled to him, its been 21 years so if you have not seen it by now you have only yourself to blame.
>>
Groundhog Day is such a perfect movie. I could watch it endlessly and still enjoy it.
>>
>>79032813

what makes you think each day is a different timeline?
>>
File: 2rpu44p[1].png (255KB, 1280x732px) Image search: [Google]
2rpu44p[1].png
255KB, 1280x732px
>>79035368
>>
did he ever just try to stay awake until 6 AM?
>>
I'm sure eventually he ended up playing jump rope with the townsfolk's intestines.
>>
>>79035297
What does make you a bad person then?
>>
>>79038090
Not that anon, but procreating.
>>
I got you, babe
>>
>>79035381
A white hole.
>>
Wait.

Was that Harold Egon Spengler Ramis? Where did that scene come from? And the psychoanalyst?

Is that DVD extra tier for television?
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.