[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't they just fuck off already?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 10

File: shit.jpg (61KB, 642x530px) Image search: [Google]
shit.jpg
61KB, 642x530px
Why don't they just fuck off already?
>>
Homecoming will make them mad bank.
>>
>>79032418
The Japs don't want to admit to being increasingly irrelevant globally, especially when the Chinese are going to buy one of the big five studios
>>
How do they keep losing more and more money on movies and still survive?

I'd say the Emoji movie would kill them but fuck sake they've had so many other duds before that
>>
>>79032440
How?
Even if it makes 1 billion, which it won't they still have to split with Marvel/Disney
>>
>>79032491
Sony makes a loss in a ton of shit, they subsidize their failing sectors in the hopes they'll come back eventually
>>
File: els.jpg (9KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
els.jpg
9KB, 240x240px
>>79032527
>Even if it makes 1 billion, which it won't
Yeah, i'm sure a Spider-Man movie made by Marvel starring Robert Downey Jr. won't make any money.

Don't be retarded.
>>
>>79032418

Well it wouldn't be a good idea to buy the rights to Ghostbusters for hundreds of millions and then sell it for pennies on the dollar because you fucked it up beyond repair.
>>
>>79032593
>1 billion

Civil War was the only capeshit movie to make a billion last year.
If anything it'll be on par with Suicide Squad or Dr Strange
>>
Old Japanese men have a very hard time admitting they dun goofed
Funny enough since they always try to be as traditional as possible yet they won't commit Seppuku like anyone in their position just 70 years ago.
Literally no different than Nintendo
>>
File: 850.jpg (19KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
850.jpg
19KB, 300x400px
>>79032648
Well then, you seem to know what's up.
>>
>>79032491
Because for 70 years they have been one of the largest general electronics and music producing companies on the planet.
Their vaults run deep and they're having to use said money to stay afloat
I just can't wait until they fall flat on their face and their fagstation goes boom.
The salt from their weebshit fans tears will be incredible
IMO they should have stuck to audio and visual electronics, going into gaming really fucked them up the ass in retrospect and is the root cause for most of their other problems
>>
File: pepe-disturbed.jpg (65KB, 446x373px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-disturbed.jpg
65KB, 446x373px
DIE SONY DIE
>>
>>79032467
>Sony pictures
>run by Japs
>>
>>79032418
>>79032714
t. /v/eddit

fuck off please
>>
>>79032418
Sony Pictures demonstrates almost mindblowing incompetence, I can't image how the people running this shitshow have not been charged
>>
>>79032973
hah triggert
>>
>>79033036
it's a jewish money laundering scheme
>>
>>79032868
>>Sony pictures
>>run by Japs
Yep.
>>
File: oversee.jpg (95KB, 551x217px) Image search: [Google]
oversee.jpg
95KB, 551x217px
>>79033088
Forgot pic.
>>
File: pure coincidence.png (80KB, 1503x524px) Image search: [Google]
pure coincidence.png
80KB, 1503x524px
>>79033088
It's literally not
>>
>>79033150
a fucking jew. and people still think there's no master plan for goyim.
>>
>>79033150
Amy (((Pascal))) was a pure coincidence too
>>
I genuinely hope these kikes try to make a Jane Bond movie. I want to see them go bankrupt
>>
>>79033141
>>79033150
They oversee shit and pull strings I bet. That guy's also gone.
>>
>>79033279
And it will be a pure coincidence when he's also one of god's chosen
>>
>>79032973
>I don't like what you say so I'm going to call you le reDdit
Please kill yourself weebshit
>>
>>79032418
Fire Rothman and Pascal. Those two buffoons have no idea what they're doing. The management at Sony Computer Entertainment could do a better job running that studio than them.

Aside from Angry Birds, last year was a disaster for Sony and it was only the tip of the iceberg compared to everything that led up to it. Fix it or sell it. The status quo is just going to be another anchor around Sony's neck the way their Vaio computer brand was.

Just like the home computer market, the movie industry is contracting. Movies are getting too expensive in proportion to their profit and every time one comes out its a big gamble for the studio. If Sony doesn't start coming out with less expensive but reliably profitable movies then they should sell. That is not going to happen with Rothman and Pascal in charge.
>>
>>79033509
You're an autistic obsessed neckbeard. Guess what, if you hate sony so much, you better discard your iphone and every other android phone out there except samsung, because it has a sony product in it.

Cuck
>>
>>79033531
>The management at Sony Computer Entertainment could do a better job running that studio than them.

wew lad, that is a LOW blow
>>
>faggots on /tv/ shitting on Sony

Wow it's like you miserable cucks have never seen Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon or Dogtown and Z Boys or Riding Giants or Layer Cake or Why We Fight or Who Killed the Electric car or Persepolis or The Raid.
>>
>>79033585
I knew there was a reason I liked my galaxy so much
>>
>>79033734
I liked moneyball desu. One of my all-time favorites. But the thing is though that everyone seems to forget, is that bad directors and producers produce bad films. Sony sometimes have good directors, sometimes they distribute bad ones. It's not like sony is the only one that has terrible movies.

Sony's problem is that they dont have the capeshit to carry all their other failed projects like warner bros and disney, well except for spiderman and james bond I guess, which they make once every half decade or so
>>
>>79032593
is that sky feirerra?
>>
File: index.jpg (7KB, 293x172px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
7KB, 293x172px
>>79033933
Sure you do, megafaggot
>>
>>79034240
That's a note not a galaxy, and I have an older model galaxy anyway.
I bet you have an iphone or a windows phone you cumgargler
>>
>>79034240
Fucking rekt
>>
>>79032714
I love how Jap stuff still triggers autistic faggots like this mutt, simply by exsisting.
>>
>>79034298
You got destroyed faggot, best waddle your wrecked asshole back to Réddit.
>>
>>79033698
Playstation makes money and Columbia Pictures looses money. Clearly SCE's management knows games a lot better than SPS's management knows movies.
>>
>>79032418
Arent they the only one standing up to (((hollywood)))?
>>
>>79032527
No. Marvel keeps everything from their movies even if Spidey is in them, and Sony keep everything from their movies even if they're part of the MCU.
>>
File: ss.png (56KB, 560x631px) Image search: [Google]
ss.png
56KB, 560x631px
Woah...

Look at what we'd be without...
>>
>>79034438
Nah, Sony pictures is run by a bunch of degenerate subversive jews who constantly shill race mixing and other flagburning agendas.

Also take Passengers. They paid Jlaw more than chris prat just appease that box office poisonous slut, but not just that they paid them both way too much for such a crappy movie.

The real sony needs to purge that cesspool
>>
>>79032418
Sony Pictures makes huge losses.
Write those losses up for the entire Sony conglomerate. Don't have to pay taxes on profits from other divisions, while a lot of people make millions off Sony Pictures in sub contracts.
>>
>>79032648
You're clearly underestimating the public value of the Spiderman franchise.
>>
>>79034808
It sounds so plausible
>>
>>79032418
because you are ignorant to the fact that hollywood studios are almost impossible to "fuck off."

despite the ebbs and flows of the business, the film industry big studios have a diverse source of revenue, its not just box office. the lot itself, and productions for other studios (see: The Queen, SPE's production for Netflix that just won best drama).

only ignorant plebs like you go along with the idea. columbia has been around for almost 100 years. you think itll go away? WB was not long ago the bottom of the barrel. then it went to the top. now, it starting to go back down. every studio has its moments in the sun (Sony/Columbia in the 90s made amazing films under Guber).

go jerk off to hentai faggot.
>>
>>79034745
its the opposite, faggot. sony is known for being the outsider studio, with less jews here than any other studio. why do you think they struggle in motion pictures, but thrive in television and new media? eat a dick before you speak
>>
File: emoji_movie_xlg.jpg (270KB, 800x1186px) Image search: [Google]
emoji_movie_xlg.jpg
270KB, 800x1186px
Emoji movie will fix it
>>
>>79032491
They attached the failing movie division to the way more successful playstation division
>>
File: flanders.png (182KB, 442x341px) Image search: [Google]
flanders.png
182KB, 442x341px
This is revenge for Hiroshima. They are on a misson to destroy the American society with their movies, no matter the cost.
>>
>>79032418
They should they're poison
>>
>>79032418
They don't want to further crash thier share price, before they sell
>>
>>79035780
That was anime. It poisoned our kids to becoming weaboos.
>>
>>79032527

Sony is already selling off product placement in homecoming and making money from adverting and partnerships. The movie is netting them anywhere from 30-50 million prior to release in anticipation of its success.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.