[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did he JUST himself by leaving Parks and Recreation?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: Paul Schneider pic 1.jpg (864KB, 2400x3600px) Image search: [Google]
Paul Schneider pic 1.jpg
864KB, 2400x3600px
Did he JUST himself by leaving Parks and Recreation?
>>
He just stared as the main character of a /tv / show
>>
This guy was in one of the biggest marvel movies from last year
>>
>>79027140
Neat shirt.
>>
He was great in Candle Cove.
>>
>>79027140
I don't remember him from Parks and Rec. I do remember him from the Candle Cove show on SyFy though.
>>
Parks and Rec was literally rèddit.
>>
Dormammu i've come to bargain
>>
brb listening to that album now
>>
He looks like the guy from fhannel zero
>>
File: 462.png (578KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
462.png
578KB, 600x600px
It's hard to choose a favorite among so many great tracks, but "The Deadly Rhythm" is one of the best, most powerful songs ever written about self-preservation, dignity. Its universal message crosses all boundaries and instills one with the hope that it's not too late to better ourselves. Since, Elizabeth, it's impossible in this world we live in to empathize with others, we can always empathize with ourselves. It's an important message, crucial really. And it's beautifully stated on the album.
>>
>>79027140
>>79027163
>>79027213

STFTFOD>TSOPTC>TMJBTT>>>Freedom
>>
>>79027140
he was supposed to be the jim of that show back when it was basically an office spin off, then they realized they didn't really need him
>>
>awkwardly wearing a Refused tshirt to an awards ceremony

lolwut
>>
It bugged me a little while I was watching Parks and Rec that his character was literally never mentioned again after he left at the end of Season 2. It leads me to believe things ended on bad terms between him and the showrunners.
>>
>>79027777
first two albums are shit, just grinding sludge
>>
>>79027760
how have i not seen that pic before, did you make that just now?
>>
Whys everyone always act like he was ever a thing? This guys bland and can't act
>>
CAN I SCREAM
>>
>>79028246
I've seen it for years
>>
I TOOK THE FIRST BUS
>>
The new beat! The new beat! The new beat! The new beat!
>>
>>79027190
Ya but look at all the careers is skyrocketed
>Chris Pratt
>Aziz Ansari
>Amy Poehler
>Aubrey Plaza
>Nick Offerman
>Adam Scott

Revived Rob Lowe

It was way better for the actors than The Office was. Only people from the office still in the big show are Steve and John
>>
great words won't cover ugly actions, good frames won't save bad paintings
>>
Idk who this asshole is but Refused are a solid band.
>>
>>79027163
>punk
Into the trash it goes
>>
File: chev.jpg (185KB, 825x464px) Image search: [Google]
chev.jpg
185KB, 825x464px
NEW ART FOR REAL PEOPLE
>>
>>79028111
In his last episode, he gives Leslie plans for a park he designed to go on the pit lot. Later, Leslie goes on NPR and gets an Eagletonian to help design it, with no references to Mark's design.

Also, at the swap meet, Anne has a bunch of "ex-boyfriend" boxes, but there's no Mark box (there's Tom, Andy and Chris boxes).
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.