[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OUR GUYS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

File: mel.jpg (33KB, 534x712px) Image search: [Google]
mel.jpg
33KB, 534x712px
is this our guy kino?

Mel Gibson, Vince Vaughn Reteam for Thriller 'Dragged Across Concrete' from 'Bone Tomahawk' filmmaker S. Craig Zahler

After first teaming up on the Oscar-nominated war movie Hacksaw Ridge, Mel Gibson and Vince Vaughn are pairing up again for Dragged Across Concrete, a gritty crime thriller from Bone Tomahawk filmmaker S. Craig Zahler.

The script centers on two policemen, one an old-timer (Gibson), the other his volatile younger partner (Vaughn), who find themselves suspended when a video of their strong-arm tactics become the media's cause du jour. Low on cash and with no other options, these two embittered soldiers descend into the criminal underworld to gain their just due, but instead find far more than they wanted awaiting them in the shadows.

Concrete will also mark a reteaming of Vaughn with Zahler. The actor last year wrapped production on Zahler’s Brawl in Cell Block 99
>>
>>79025848
Didn't you get the memo, Trump is the new normal so we're all Left Wing now
Take this outdated meme to Reddit
>>
>>79025848
>gibson vaughn gritty buddy cop movie
source please I am rock hard
>>
>Gibson
>Vince
>crime drama

Looks like kino is back on the menu, fags
>>
So THIS is the power of our new right wing world. I like it.
>>
>>79025895
http://screenrant.com/mel-gibson-vince-vaughn-dragged-across-concrete/
>>
File: bone_tomahawk_xlg.jpg (535KB, 1014x1500px) Image search: [Google]
bone_tomahawk_xlg.jpg
535KB, 1014x1500px
Bone Tomahawk is so fucking good
>>
File: C1sqzpXWIAAD1KA.jpg (268KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
C1sqzpXWIAAD1KA.jpg
268KB, 2048x1536px
>>79025871
>>
>>79025933

Yep
>>
>>79025871
Fucking never
>>
http://www.slashfilm.com/dragged-across-concrete-mel-gibson-vince-vaughn/

>Gibson and Vaughn have signed on to play police officers and partners in Zahler’s original film. The “stolid, old guard policeman,” Ridgeman (Gibson), and his younger, hothead partner, Anthony (Vaughn), are suspended when the media gets ahold of a video displaying their”strong-arming tactics.”

>His younger, hothead brother

It IS kino
>>
this is going to cause a shitstorm online when it comes out lol
>>
File: zahler.jpg (313KB, 1200x802px) Image search: [Google]
zahler.jpg
313KB, 1200x802px
>>79025966
>I am absolutely thrilled to have Mel and Vince agree to play the lead roles.

So, Zahler browses /tv/, right?
>>
File: 1470902138527.jpg (53KB, 638x475px) Image search: [Google]
1470902138527.jpg
53KB, 638x475px
>Gibson
>Vaughn
>As cops caught on video using excessive force

KINO IS BACK ON THE MENU BOYS!

PRAISE KEK AND TRUMP
>>
Hope Mel keeps the beard
>>
>>79025895
I don't think it's going to be exactly a "buddy cop" movie. If you've seen Bone Tomahawk you can expect some brutal and serious stuff.
>>
>>79026246
I'm completely fine with that too
>>
>a movie about two straight white males

fucking disgusting
>>
>>79025871
/tv/ is not contrarian enough to unironically become self loathing male feminists
>>
Stop shilling for mel, fag.
Sage.
>>
File: 1483959969982.webm (393KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1483959969982.webm
393KB, 720x480px
(from the avclub article)
>>it seems like it’s going to position police brutality as a good thing (or at least a necessary evil), which is about as absurd and inexplicable as the recent career resurgence that Mel Gibson has been enjoying lately.
They're already judging a movie based on a one-sentence plotline, and throwing gratuitous attacks towards Mel, because apparently it's a vengeance thriller instead of a BLM drama. Those MSM SJWkikes just can't help themselves.
>>
>>79026638
>>it seems like it’s going to position police brutality as a good thing

hahhahahhahhha

absolutely nothing in the premise suggests we are supposed to root for these guys and if you know Craig's work you can expect the movie to be morally very grey. if fucking Taxi Driver came out today people would lose their shit, I look forward to the shitshow online when this movie is out.
>>
>Vaughn
>young
compared to Charles Heston, yes, even Mel Gibson is young
>>
>>79026637
This is a pro mel board fyi
>>
>>79026597
>self loathing male feminists
That's not what left is.
>>
>>79026637
Hotheads keep moving
>>
>>79026722

What is it, then? The right will never fully be the "new normal", even Trump is a bastardized version of it.
>>
>>79026722
but that's what self-loathing feminists are for the left as what alt-rights are for the right
makes you think, right?
>>
>>79026638
These particular set of liberals hate art. They really do. They went into the arts thinking of it as a world that would agree and conform with all of their particular ideologies - the bastion of forward thinking.

What Zahler and Mel most likely will be doing is examine why such events occur and the moral greyness of the whole situation - perhaps both sides are at fault or maybe some actions are justified in extreme scenarios - in other words true art. What people from the avclub want are films that preach to their own biases/conclusions and are more or less merely well acted propaganda
>>
>>79026722
That's exactly what the left is. Actual leftists believe that they have "white and male privelege". You can deny it all you want to make your ideology more appealing to centrists, but anyone who has enough of a brain to do research is aware of how pathetic you limp-wristed self loathing queers are
>>
"HACK"saw ridge was a mediocre film. Way too theatrical, and outdated war scenes depressed the fuck out of me.
Vince Vaughn was arguably the worst part of the film with his one dimensional character and mediocre acting.

Bone Tomahawk on the otherhand was a refreshing film. I'm looking forward to what that will do next, despite the boner killers I mentioned earlier.
>>
>>79026705
He's an alright actor, but /tv/ as a whole doesn't share the same level of obsession as OP, the faggot got b8 for spamming /Mel/ generals a while back.
I fucking know it's the same guy.
>>
>>79027626
>I fucking know it's the same guy.

Could just be poltards
>>
>>79028474
Lefty faggot.
Though the autist in question does visit /pol/ as that's where I saw him admitting to spamming those generals.
>>
stop shilling this out of touch racist loon

fucking /pol/reddit gushing over random faggots who remotely seem like they would have the same opinion
>>
>>79028910
Racism is natural and healthy, you tool.
If it wasn't for racism, your bloodline would've been wiped out long ago.
Also, it's one autist who is obsessed with Mel, not even kidding.
I think he has daddy issues.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.