[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the hell did I just watch?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_7134.jpg (854KB, 2483x3511px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7134.jpg
854KB, 2483x3511px
What the hell did I just watch?
>>
A David Cronenberg movie
>>
Kino
>>
pookino
>>
>>
>>
>>
Julianne Moore still being hot and female autism
>>
>>79023419
>>79023437
Jesus, she looks so old, I almost feel bad for fapping to her so many times. And you can see that she's using skin toned underwear in the first webm, who let this hit the big screen.
>>
>>79023227
one of the most disturbing films of all time.
>>
>>79023227
some shitty cgi fire
>>
>>79023721
Don't feel bad, pretty sure she enjoys it.
>>
A standard story of unaware egos and obsessive revenge.

I liked it, desu. Mia and Cusack were great.
>>
>>79023791
the cheapness of the cgi flames added to the disturbing nature imo
>>
>>79023458
>ywn get bludgeoned to death by this qt. Why live?
>>
>>79023458
fugly roastie
>>
>maps to the stars
>not a sci fi

lol 2randum4me
>>
>>79023227
Cronenberg thought he was making some insightful movie about Hollywood and fame. Turns out he doesn't know satire from his asshole and should stick to body Horror. I wish he'd adapt Charles Burns' BLACK HOLE.
>>
>>79023419
>wipes from behind
>>
>>79023227

Cronenberg being sick of being that body horror guy so his films are wordy moving theater now. See Metropolis, A Dangerous Method and this
>>
>>79023227
One of the best films of Cronenberg. Top 3, certainly
>>
I don't think this was a satire. I think he's trying to expose the creeps that run hollywood. John Cusak was a scientology/CIA spook who was using mind control on Julianne Moore. He was married to his sister, which implies the whole "elite inbreeding" of the upper class. It had more of a conspiracy theory tinge to it than anything else.
>>
>>79023227
Is this any good? I normally like Cronenberg
>>
>>79028219
Fuck. Sounds like I won't enjoy this one then. On another note the Freud one made me cringe from start to finish. That woman's acting was horrific.
>>
>>79028219
I was hoping he'd turn towards the direction of Eastern Promises which was great.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.