[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how should the simpsons end i like the theory of ending with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 6

File: 58.jpg (230KB, 1600x600px) Image search: [Google]
58.jpg
230KB, 1600x600px
how should the simpsons end

i like the theory of ending with the simpsons going to a xmas party at the school
>>
"Ending as it begins" is the gayest way to end anything
>>
>>79022597
They all go get frosty chocolate milkshakes
>>
Remake of the first episode except Homer actually kills himself and everything after that is played completely straight, but the credits music is still the classic theme.
>>
>>79022597

Homer murders them all and commits suicide

Episode is called "Captain Wacky"
>>
>>79022597
an hour long episode that does 10 mins of different springfield families acting as parody spin off material

but secretly seeing hat tests well for an actual spin off
>>
>>79022597
>i like the theory of ending with the simpsons going to a xmas party at the school
How the fuck is that a theory?
>>
With a series finale
>>
30 minute couch gag where they never reach it and it's just 30 minutes of the couch

that's art
>>
>>79022597
with dead bart creepypasta. would ensure t would never be forgotten.
>>
>>79022597
Moe gets a cell phone
>>
>>79022597
The Simpsons meet Childish Gambino
>>
Simpsons no longer have stories for years and their lives abruptly end. They wander the afterlife alone and scared until they meet God, aka the creator Matt Groening. He tells them he is sorry but can no longer come up with stories for them. Heartbroken, they all ask for at least an ending where they are all together. He obliges and draws a picture of them all hugging on the couch as they slowly fade.

Credits.
>>
homer messes up at the nuclear power plant-but this time its actually effective and wipes out springfield.
>>
>>79022597
>Homer wakes up in a hospital
>Doesn't know what the fuck happened
>A grey haired Dr. Hibbert comes in
>tells him he was shot in New York city 17 years ago and has been in a coma since then.
>Everything since Homer vs New York was just a horrible dream
>>
>>79024696
I'd like this actually, everything shit would be non canon.
>>
>>79022652
Yeah, actually. Simple is better.
>>
>>79024696
im okay with this
>>
File: StatlerWaldorfTopKek.jpg (77KB, 958x718px) Image search: [Google]
StatlerWaldorfTopKek.jpg
77KB, 958x718px
>>79022597
>how should the simpsons end
As soon as possible
>>
>the simpsons will end once

When will it be what do you think? It's been so fucking shit for so many years, how much lower can they sink before the views drop enough for it to not get made anymore?
>>
They're eating in a restaurant, we see a close-up of Homer as he looks up to react to something offscreen and the image cuts to black.

Not joking, considering how derivative the Simpsons have become I fully expect the series finale to rip-off some other series finale.
>>
>>79022597
a year long storyline
>>
>>79024597
That's the "plot" of the mobile game.
>>
>>79022597
murder-suicide for the whole senpai, just like the rest of trumps amerikuka
>>
>>79022597
>they go to a new amusement park in springfield
>no conflict
>no wacky stories
>just in a day in the amusement park
then they go home and it just fucking ends
>>
bart become trans and kill himself
>>
Something simple. It doesn't have to be over the top or anything. It just has to be done right. I feel they'll probably end up doing a clip show shortly before the finale if it isn't the finale itself. They're going to try to cash in on nostalgia, but like every other clip show it'll be poorly received.
>>
>>79026006

the showrunners seem content with 30 seasons and the rating are getting lower with each season so fox would probably let it go
>>
>>79027716
I unironically enjoy the singing clip show. The Simpsons has had some great tunes over the years and the bridging songs are funny.

>There is something worse
>And it really does blow
>When a long running series does a cheesy clip shooow!
>>
File: Bart the General (2).png (37KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Bart the General (2).png
37KB, 320x240px
Final episode is Bart the General
>>
>>79027778
MAAAAARRRGGGGGEEEE
>>
>Homer is eating at Krustys
>Marge walks in
>They start talking
>Bart walks in
>They start talking and a fake strangle
>Flanders walks in
>Goes to the bathroom
>Lisa walks in
>Black
>>
>>79024237
The whole episode is the original couch gag to watch itchy and scratchy finale (if its still relevant in new episodes)
>>
They shouldn't even make an ending episode they should just announce after a season that the show was to be put on hiatus and then just leave it at that. Any ending they do will just feel shitty and the show is episodic enough that they don't really need a finale to wrap things up anyway.
>>
>>79022597
Homer dies, Lisa goes to college even though she's 8, Bart goes to an orphanage, Marge becomes incredibly depressed and turns alcoholic.

Ends on Marge downing a bunch of pills and heading into Moe's. Moe says "hiya Midge" and she falls to the floor and dies.

side story: grandpa buys a funny hat and becomes the talk of the old folks home
>>
>>79028988
It's not. They don't do Itchy and Scratchy anymore and haven't for years.
>>
Drumpf causes WW3 and Springfield is destroyed
>>
File: mayo.png (354KB, 640x474px) Image search: [Google]
mayo.png
354KB, 640x474px
>>79024237
>>
Guys I have a sneak peek at the last episode.

https://youtu.be/_NT2ZiPIukw
>>
File: 960.jpg (83KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
960.jpg
83KB, 960x540px
>>79022597

An entire episode dedicated to Bart and Lester's fued, ultimately showing that Lester was the original Bart and after years of seeing the Simpsons go downhill he decided that he would bring back the original Simpsons family.

We'd see characters complain about how the character changed once the new simpsons took over, like Bart hardly using his "don't have a cow man" and "I'm Bart Simpson who the hell are you?" catchphrases anymore.
Eliza would complain about how the new Lisa hardly shows any passion to the saxophone anymore.
Old Homer and Marge would walk in and they would ask why the family never goes for shakes anymore.
Then Moe would show up but before he could say anything he'd get tackled by the original black haired Moe.
Then Lester would go into detail about how they were replaced around season 5, and he messes up his hair to look like season 5 Bart.
Then they all brawl until Matt Groening walks in and explains how the change was necessary due to the world changing into a very different thing, with the Internet and gender talk and all that stuff.
and while he's droning on a very pissed of Tracy Ullman shows up and hits Matt on the back of the head, after which she reinstates the original Simpsons.
Then we see a video of the original Bart (Lester) riding around Springfield, where the original versions of characters are now taking back their place.
it ends with classic Bart coming home and playing Bonestorm with Lisa while Homer yells out "LETS GO FOR ICECREAM"
>>
>>79022733
B story is lenny and carl have a falling out but then decide to make up after they discover their mums have the same name
>>
>>79027071
That actually seems likely.
>>
Don't really care what it is they actually do, as long as they bring back some of the golden age writers and producers, and do it with hand-drawn animation.
>>
>>79030354
>hand-drawn animation
Will never happen. Too expensive, too labor-intensive.
>>
A1: An hour long episode where Bart turns 11 years old on April Fools and pulls off a massive prank that goes horribly wrong. Bart starts to think about his future (thinking about all the "future episodes" how miserable he could become) and decides to make a better person out of himself. Also he activates Bender to talk with him.

A2: The same plot as A1 except he accidently kills Homer and tries to think how he can fix himself.

B: The Simpsons find out there's a clock burried deep under their house, explaining why they never age. After Bart smashes the clock, in a flash, everything is 28 years older.
>>
>>79030469
>B: The Simpsons find out there's a clock burried deep under their house, explaining why they never age. After Bart smashes the clock, in a flash, everything is 28 years older.
That. I like that one.

Thats a great idea.
>>
They use the episode as protest because it's about Trump causing the nuclear holocaust.
>>
>>79022692
Same theme song raised by about 5db
>>
>>79030399
Yeah, but for one episode though. And if they hype it for like 6 months, surely the episode will pay for itself.
>>
Live action episode with all the characters played by vaguely familiar actors with less extreme mannerisms. They live in a town called Springfield. One day Homer Simpson, a worker at the nuclear power plant, causes a meltdown that starts spewing radiation into the towns atmosphere. The town is evacuated to the outskirts. Faced with leaving the town they called home, a few defy the evacuation and start walking back into Springfield. The trickle turns into a cascade of people willing to risk the radiation to stay in Springfield.

As the camera pans to the sky, the Springfield residents skin starts to yellow...
>>
>>79030667

Then after 8 years it turns out Trump actually did a great job and The Simpsons look like idiots for cancelling their show like that.

Then again, would be a typical Simpsons ending after 15 seasons of mediocre "Lisa gets annoyed by something" episodes.

I LOVE IT! A crappy ending to a crappy show.
>>
They move house or something, a Bart prank goes awry and Marge, Lisa and Maggie go but Homer and Bart are left behind. Neither of them know where they're moving to but maybe Grandpa does, whacky shenanigans ensue and they move house. Slip in a "what state is Springfield in" gag
>>
>>79022597
what i want: a simple ending.
what we will get: probably a "famous" ending spoof, fight club, there will be blood or some shit like that.
>>
>>79029566
They didn't look like that after the pilot.

you could at least show the season 1 cast to compare, its still very different
>>
>>79022597
FROSTY. CHOCOLATE. MILKSHAKES.
>>
>i like the theory of ending with the simpsons going to a xmas party at the school

That's what I've wanted, damnit. Basically an hour-long episode going over the whole of Springfield and what characters are up to and it ending with The Simpsons attending the X-Mas play -- like how the first episode opened.
>>
File: 02-11.png (324KB, 690x463px) Image search: [Google]
02-11.png
324KB, 690x463px
>episode starts
>something's off
>Bart: Hey someones at the door! Oh my god it's Lady Ga Ga
>Lady Ga Ga comes in
>Lady Ga Ga: I'm Lady Ga Ga
>doorbell rings, Bart opens it
>Bart: Oh my god it's Bono!
>Bono: I'm Bono
>wipe to hall filled with celebrities
>they explode
>Homer wakes up
>this looks weird
>it's hand drawn?!
>light comes on
>Marge: Homie what's wrong
>Homer: I had a terrible dream
>genuinely heartfelt Simpsons episode continues about Abe dying
>episode ends with the family hugging over his grave
>>
>>79027071
If they parodied the finale of some other show on their finale it could actually be funny.
>>
Crossover with Futurama, Life in Hell, and South Park XD
>>
>>79029203
>They don't do Itchy and Scratchy anymore
I knew it was zombie Simpsons, but that takes the piss.
>>
>>79024696

This. Please.

They can even go back to the old style animation. But as much thought into the episode as possible to closely resemble the classic era & then end it.
>>
>>79032370
>genuinely heartfelt Simpsons episode continues about Abe dying

This. And at the end of the episode Homer should be like "you know, death is just the end of a cycle, one that everyone of us must pass some day, so let's honor grampa by living life at its best" then they all smile and hugs each other and walk toward the sunset while holding hands. Credits

Damn I'm almost crying just by imagining it
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.