[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What am I in for?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

File: Under The Skin.jpg (12KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
Under The Skin.jpg
12KB, 300x450px
What am I in for?
>>
flesh and bones
>>
a snoozefest
>>
ERECT PENISES
>>
a floozefest and a boner
>>
>>79022134

dongs
>>
>>79022134
creepy music while a slow delta green boner penetrates the shield
>>
>>79022134
Darude - Sandstorm
>>
Welcome to Glasgow
>>
>>79022134
some weird shit. I liked it, though I don't think I could tell you why, even if you had seen it. Pretty simple premise but makes its point in an eerie and poignant way.
>>
>>79022134
Welllll. It was okay.
>>
a good sleep
>>
>>79022134
ScarJo naked like ten years after everyone wanted to see it.
>>
a wicked soundtrack
>>
trash
>>
>>79022134
A shit film that never explains or tells you anything, yet people on here hail it as a masterpiece because they've read the book and/or explanations online, then retroactively fill in the blanks as if the film explained it
>>
>>79022134
Pure kino. It's a good pleb filter.
>>
>>79022134
OP here, finished it. Why didn't they subtitle the bus savages I couldn't understand a fucking word.
>>
>>79022134
Great soundtrack and perfect dialogue. The conversations feel real, like she's actually just meeting random people on the street.

Oh and nude scarjo.

>>79024781
What needs explaining you dumb fuck? It stands on its own two feet.
>>
>>79024781
The book's not much like the movie.
>>
>>79022889
>nobody responded to the reddit poster
/tv/ is improving
>>
>>79025459
you did, though
>>
>>79022134

Arguably the best soundtrack of the past decade. Some very pretty scenes. It's a slow burn and a lot of weird shit happens without anything being outright explained to the audience. I personally thought it was a great experience.
>>
>>79022134
very little dialogue
it's not an action film
genuinely unsettling scenes
great cinematography
great soundtrack
great film

avoid if that sounds like something you're not ready for
>>
From the thumb i thought this was the warcraft poster
>>
@79022889
kek
@79025459
Sad sack
>>
>>79025459
The song is in the film, dickhead
>>
>>79025157
Should've downloaded subs for it
>>
>>79024781
>never explains or tells you anything

It's about Gabriel abducting a female and replacing her soul with the spirit of Lilith. Lilith and Gabriel then go about ensnaring men who have the light of christ within them with lust to be fed to Saturn/Satan to keep the Boaz computer that powers their false-reality running.
>>
>>79025777
nice
>>
>>79024781

So you not only watched the movie, but you watched other people watch the movie and even watched them read the book and/or explanations online? That must have been a lot of popcorn and soda.
>>
>>79025777

That sounds like some religious stuff. Is the movie like Neon Genesis Evangelion, but without the giant mecha?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.