[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why didn't she just get an abortion?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 600x600bb-85.jpg (76KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
600x600bb-85.jpg
76KB, 600x600px
why didn't she just get an abortion?
>>
>>79021972
>virgin

stopped watching after she fucked
shit's a lie
>>
It was an anchor baby
>>
I stopped watching because of her jaw. I just couldn't ignore it. It makes her look so stupid, especially when she speaks.
>>
>>79021972
>American television
>>
>>79021972
Because it's not called Jane the Murderer.
>>
>>79021972
She a Mexican. Mexicans are Catholic. If she got one the Pope would have used his pope powers to revive the dead baby in utero and then it would've eaten its way out.
>>
>>79021972
because she is a "good catholic "
>>
>>79021972
I don't watch this. Did she sue the doctor and is now having the baby supported by him/the hospital?
>>
>>79021972
Why didn't your mother?
>>
>>79024495
that is uncalled for
>>
>>79021972
How did she get pregnant if she's a virgin?
Did she sit in some dirty bath water?
>>
>>79024623
she went to a doctor for something and was accidentally artificially inseminated
>>
>>79024651
You mean she was raped by the doctor while under anesthetic?
>>
>>79024719
nope. she never got anesthesia and no she was not raped
>>
>>79024651
The lady in the next room was waiting for in turkey baster and she was in for her first vag checkup. Doc was fucked up on bath salts and rum and confused the mexicans.
>>
>>79024854
saying the holy spirit did it would have been more believable
>>
>>79024875
Well, according to the plot, her old high school crush wanted a baby and hired a surrogate. At the same time, Jane went in for her first gyno checkup which doesn't make sense for virgins as the GP would do all that at a physical. Anyway, LOL MIXUP TIME. Jane got inseminated and decided to keep the baby because FEELINGS FOR CRUSH.
>>
>>79021972
>Catholic
>abortion
>>
>>79025325
most girls get their first check up when they are 13-15, or never if they are ultra religious
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.