[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trailer when?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: FB_IMG_1485187834279.jpg (32KB, 720x1066px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1485187834279.jpg
32KB, 720x1066px
Trailer when?
>>
Hopefully Sunday, during the Super Bowl.
>>
>>79018718
Probably soon. Expect to see a minute long teaser hyping the movie with exciting looking scenes that won't actually be in the final product.
>>
February 22nd @12PM EST
>>
>>79018750
Think it'll be just six random shots like the teaser trailer for TFA was?
>>
>>79018777
More importantly expect to see a lot of things you've already seen in other Star Wars movies.

>the millenium falcon
>TIE fighters
>lightsabers
>AT-S/AT's
>a hint of Luke Skywalker
>>
>>79018793
I hope not. I don't care about the visuals. Disney's Star Wars movies have been beautiful so far. I'm waiting to read some kind of text, or hear some kind of voice over that will reveal plot details.
>>
I fucking need something. I need images. I need a tagline. I need something other than a fucking vague-ass poster.
>>
A time traveler comes to you and says hey man I've got something for you:

>Hands you a blu-ray.
>wtf
>They tell you it is a special disk that will work in modern players. It has every Star Wars movie up to the year 2071 when people tired of the genre.
>How many movies?
>28
>You load it up
>It has every version of every movie
>you load up the de-specialized Star Wars
>watch it once
>burn the disc, never watching the other 27
>>
>>79019025
>implying I wouldn't leak all of them and alter the timeline and ruin the future
>>
>>79019081
This
>>
>>79018988
Consider suicide
>>
>>79019025
???
>>
>>79019190
Yes
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.