[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

KANEDA WHAT DO YOU SEE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: Canada.png (327KB, 990x407px) Image search: [Google]
Canada.png
327KB, 990x407px
KANEDA

WHAT DO YOU SEE
>>
File: youretrashbrock.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
youretrashbrock.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
>>79018439
im gonna put some dirt in your eye
>>
TETSUOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>79018439
Memes... as bright as ever
>>
why didnt he tell him>?
>>
im still mad about the last parts
what the fuck was boyle thinking
>>
>>79018514
it was garland's scipt, not based boyle's. if you've seen ex machina, you know garland has a problem finishing a story.
>>
>>79018439
TELL ME WHAT YOU SEE
>>
>>79018439
>>79018561
I SEE DUBS
>>
>>79018514
>>79018542
alright guys you know what time it is.
rewrite the plot to sunshine, starting from the moment the crew leaves Icarus I and Searle and Harvey dies.
>>
File: Tetsuo_screenshot.jpg (36KB, 640x344px) Image search: [Google]
Tetsuo_screenshot.jpg
36KB, 640x344px
KANEDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>79018623
Crazy captain isn't a slasher and doesn't actively sabotage the mission.

He has embraced apocalyptic fatalism and serves as a philosophical foil to the protagonist. He spends his entire time staring at the sun awaiting the end of Man.

The only manner in which he harms the mission is the inner conflict he introduces when he engages & debates the protagonist.
>>
>>79018514
Disliking the last part is pleb filter.
>>
>>79018814
So the crescendo of the movie is just some guys talking for the last half hour?
>>
>>79018986
Yes. As the ship falls apart and relativistic effects are felt with greater intensity due to increasing proximity to the sun.

This isn't an action movie and trying to shoehorn violence is what ruined the last third of the film.
>>
Man this movie was an experience in theaters.
>>
>>79019093
>relativistic effects
wow you're stupid
>>
>>79019203
You must be real fun to be around. Life of the party.
>>
File: 1322423550255.jpg (38KB, 424x499px) Image search: [Google]
1322423550255.jpg
38KB, 424x499px
>>79018623
>the crew have to eat each other to live
> the old captain of the IcarusI believes that there is a better way to detonate the bomb, the I2 crew doesn't believe his calculations so he murders them one by one with a shot gun
>aliens notice the bomb explode in the sun and make first contact with humanity believing us to be a type 2 civilization
>>
>>79019471
>the caption of I1 warns I2 that a fatalistic cult on earth sabotaged his craft leading to a deadly search to find the device that will sabotage I2
>>
File: nope.gif (395KB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
nope.gif
395KB, 240x180px
>>79018439
this was one of my favorite sci fi films up until that fucking pinbacker reveal

i mean jesus christ what a way to shit the bed
>>
Am I the only one who didn't mind the pinbacker stuff? Him manually going to release the bomb at the end was cool as fuck

I'm also always a fan of thr idea of some dude going insane on a long voyage where no man was meant to go
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.