[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Calling it now: Best action set piece of 2017 Pure kino.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4897.jpg (66KB, 1024x460px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4897.jpg
66KB, 1024x460px
Calling it now: Best action set piece of 2017

Pure kino.
>>
>quick, we need to one-up Raimi's train scene!
>>
>>79011372
Is this a boat? How is holding a split boat together with web, with a fucking enormous hold down the middle, supposed to keep them afloat?
>>
>>79011422
This is exactly what I thought when I saw this.
>>
>>79011422
Spider Man has been holding things together with his webs longer before Raimi you fucking underage.
>>
>>79011372
Kill la Kill reference?
>>
File: wow.gif (4MB, 375x221px) Image search: [Google]
wow.gif
4MB, 375x221px
>>79011372
>Superhero movie where the Golden Gate Bridge gets destroyed

>>79011422
>>79011493
The difference is that in Spider Man 2 you can see his face to empathize.
>>
>>79011372
That CGI is fucking horrible.

Anyway, how strong do they expect us to believe webs are? A ship splitting in half like that would have thousands of tons of force pulling to pieces.

That and the fact he's apparently holding it together by attacking web to the FUCKING RAILINGS WHICH PROVIDE NO STRUCTURAL SUPPORT
>>
I unironicaly think this will be a good movie with a change of pace from your normal mcu movie
>>
>>79011372
Why the fuck is he putting web on the fence?
>>
>>79011658
Do you know anything about Spider Man? He can be as strong as the Hulk when pushed to his limits.
>>
>>79011372
>This is the key action sequence of our movie. Let's spend a bit of money and really make it look great.

>Fuck that. Farm it out to curryniggers who will do it fast and cheap.
>>
>>79011493
Yeah but when Raimi did it it didn't look like a 2003 direct to dvd movie.
>>
>>79011372

Calling it now - It will look like a cheap and nasty cartoon with no connection to the real world and be ugly and boring as shit just like Civil War and most Marvel movies.
>>
>>79011372
Na that's gonna be in John Wick 2
>>
>>79011372

>Marvel movies routinely make a billion dollars

>They still look like cheap dog shit

WHY WON'T THEY JUST SPEND SOME FUCKING CASH JUST ONCE. IT'S SPIDER-MAN, IT CAN'T FAIL. JUST PUT AN OUNCE OF FUCKING EFFORT IN TO CREATING A GENUINELY GOOD LOOKING PRODUCT AND NOT SOME TV SHIT
>>
>>79012123
>quips nonstop
>fugly grey visuals

yes what a breath of fresh air
>>
>>79011372

>You'll never hear this theme in a new spider-man movie ever again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ac4xamCIgY
>>
File: ohhh yes.jpg (23KB, 323x293px) Image search: [Google]
ohhh yes.jpg
23KB, 323x293px
>>79011372
If Tom Holland's spandex Spidey suit slips off while he's wearing nothing at all then it'd be a 10/10
>>
>>79011372

Seriously, this flat, ugly, cheap, fuzzy grey look Marvel keeps using is way past it's use by date now.
>>
>>79012753
It was actually a weird feeling when TASM credits started rolling I assumed the Raimi theme was going to play but then of course didn't. Then I realized.
>>
>>79012204
Nope, Hulk has no limits and get stronger and stronger, like superman, except from angryness and not sunlight
>>
>>79012753
Kill Me Now
>>
>>79011372
is he going to be CG in every single scene with the suit?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.