[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Adam Driver

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 8

File: img-adam-driver_161049679999[1].jpg (221KB, 937x1200px) Image search: [Google]
img-adam-driver_161049679999[1].jpg
221KB, 937x1200px
Is he the Marlon Brando of this new millenium?
>>
No. Brando was attractive.
>>
>>79003318
he's a Lukas Haas who landed a Star Wars role
>>
>>79003318
>Jewish character will turn against the ebil Nazi look alikes in new star wars trilogy

B R A V O
R
A
V
O
>>
Don't fuck with marines you fags.
>>
>>79003318

do you think Prime Brando would sell out and do shitty space movies for kids?
>>
>>79003397
he's not jewish
>>
>>79003411
Shit, sorry. What did he do in the marines?
>>
>>79003431
pencil pushing
>>
>>79003318
I like him, but it's a shame that his career will always be remembered as the guy who fucked that ugly cunt in the Girls show. Hopefully Kylo Ren changes that.
>>
What's wrong with his face?
>>
>>79003491
He took the bog pill.
>>
if only he weren't a weird looking skinny jew
>>
>>79003513
What is the bog pill can I get a quick rundown?
>>
>>79003534
he's not jewish
>>
>>79003615
>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/12/pope-francis-russian-orthodox-patriarch-kirill-make-history-cuba-first-meeting-in-1000-years
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12162705/Patriarch-Kirill-meets-penguins-in-Antarctica.html
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they're benevolent beings.
>>
>>79003318
No, he is ugly, he is more like a talentless Steve Buscemi
>>
>>79003534
>skinny
he's a pretty big guy

>jew
he's not even jewish
>>
>>79003431
>>79003442
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCwwVjPNloY
>>
>>79003475
I never heard of Girls until Lena Dunham started getting shilled here for her politics. Seems like a show that only HBO shill hipster girls and their cucks watch. I think Adam Driver will be remembered for something else even if it's a role after Kylo.
>>
Watched an old episode of Law & Order recently where he played a stalker who had a scene with Gilbert Gottfried where they argue about the quality of his spy cameras

It was weird
>>
>>79003318
Rather Jean Michel Jarre of flicks.
>>
I think Star Wars ruined his future career.

Like, any other movie he plays from now on, all the audience will see is "lol its that kylo ren dude"
>>
If he's not jewish how do you explain his nose and his acting career?
>>
>Shortly after the September 11 attacks, Driver joined the United States Marine Corps[11] and was assigned to Weapons Company, 1st Battalion, 1st Marines as an 81mm mortar man.[12] He served for two years and eight months with no deployments before breaking his sternum while mountain biking.[13] He was medically discharged before his unit deployed to Iraq for the Iraq War.[14]

What a jackass
>>
>>79003318
OUTER

SPACE
>>
>Before studying acting at Juilliard, in the wake of 9/11 he signed up to the US Marine Corps, compelled by “an overwhelming sense of duty”

He signed up when he was only just 17

https://www.ft.com/content/c36c98d8-c12d-11e6-81c2-f57d90f6741a
>>
>>79003706
I checked it out on hbogo a few years ago because I was looking for something to fap to. It's terrible. Stay away.
>>
>>79003775
You've obviously never served. There's "those guys" in every regiment.
>>
>>79003318
He looks like a cross of Benedict cumberbatch and Dax Shepherd.
>>
>>79003802

>4chan: the edgy teenage boy marine
>>
>>79003803
Confirmed for having not seen the show. Lena Dunham may be an awful ugly little goblin in real life, but the show is entertaining and the characters are interesting. Adam Driver's character, especially.

Also, if you watched enough of the show you'd have realised that literally all of the girls in the show are written to be absolutely awful, self-centered, narcissists. It's strange how much self-awareness Lena Dunham has as a writer, considering how much of a dumb bitch she is in real life
>>
>>79003751
At least he's an adult now. What happened to that kid acting Anakin in SW I. Kids bullied him so much he became hooligan.
>>
>>79003775
>>79003802

>be Jewish
>join the Army to kill Muslims
>find out years later that Jews did 9/11 and you got trolled by your own people into comitting murder.

pure poetry.
>>
>>79003860
Maybe, if it weren't for the fact that he's 6'2, pretty jacked, and he actually did something instead of just whining on an online anime imageboard. He qualified as a US Marine
>>
>>79003933
>He qualified as a US Marine

Then fell off a bike and had to be discharged right before being deployed Conveniently just long enough in service to get university paid for.

He's a welfae queen in a uniform
>>
>>79003933
>He qualified as a US Marine
>being biological drone is serious business guise
>>
File: Untitled.png (281KB, 507x657px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
281KB, 507x657px
>XD, ADAM DRIVER IS JEWISH LOL (((DRIVER)))

back to >>>/pol/ with you idiots
>>
>already worked with Spielberg, the Coens, Eastwood, Baumbach, Jarmusch, Gilliam and Carax
>Star Wars
how could any other actor even compete?
>>
>>79003926
>be not Jewish
>everyone thinks you're Jewish
>constantly used for shitty /pol/ crossboard posts
>>
I can't wait for PTA to scoop dis nigga up

Imagine something like the Master with Driver's frantic energy

Good shit
>>
>>79004082
You forgot Martin Scorsese
>>
>ctrl-f
>"jewish"
>over 20 matches

What the fuck is wrong with this board?
>>
>>79003688
the only big thing about him are his child-bearing hips
>>
>>79003933

Keep sucking his dick
>>
>>79004224
He looks like a jewish stereotype. Get over it.
>>
He is incredibly deformed but can perform.

Truly the elephant man of our time
>>
>>79004224
tadpoles with a shitty jewdar think a long nose and ugliness means we got a kike. a true trained hebe hunter like myself knows to look for the beady eyes and lack of a philtrum
>>
File: jew.jpg (104KB, 818x960px) Image search: [Google]
jew.jpg
104KB, 818x960px
>>79004301
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>79004301
He doesn't even look remotely Jewish you idiot. How fucking stupid are you?

>BIG NOSE = JEW!!!!
I guess blacks are jews huh?
>>
File: sq_mcgory.jpg (19KB, 180x180px) Image search: [Google]
sq_mcgory.jpg
19KB, 180x180px
He looks like he has gigantism without actually having gigantism
>>
>>79003318
too ugly
the new buscemi in the other hand is available
>>
>>79004399
yes, everyone equates jews with huge bulbous wide noses
>>
>>79004399
Jesus Christ black big noses are not the same as jewish noses...
>>
>Assuming he's Jewish, the only race to stop me from "muh Asian master race world domination". Ayy lmao.
>>
>Tfw he took off the mask and it was extremely painful for me

>>79004399
DAS RIIIIITE
>>
>>79004399
Everyone with a big beak is called Jewish. Welcome to planet Earth where people with ugly facial features are called names.
>>
>>79004399
blacks are the real jews
>>
>>79004399
>he's never heard of the black Israelites
>>
>works in hollywood
>not jewish
yeah right
>>
>>79004507
>Everyone with a big beak is called Jewish.
maybe in /pol/ land
he doesn't look jewish at all
>>
No that's Tom Hardy
>>
File: marlon-brando-435.jpg (66KB, 435x580px) Image search: [Google]
marlon-brando-435.jpg
66KB, 435x580px
>>79003318
Marlon brando was make-you-doubt about-your-sexuality handsome.

Driver is le token ugly guy to make nu males feel like they have a chance in the show biz
>>
>>79003318
>Brando was an avid student and proponent of Stella Adler, from whom he learned the techniques of the Stanislavski system. This technique encouraged the actor to explore both internals and externals aspects to fully realize the character being portrayed. Brando's remarkable insight and sense of realism were evident early on. Adler used to recount that when teaching Brando, she had instructed the class to act like chickens, and added that a nuclear bomb was about to fall on them. Most of the class clucked and ran around wildly, but Brando sat calmly and pretended to lay an egg. Asked by Adler why he had chosen to react this way, he said, "I'm a chicken—what do I know about bombs?"Despite being commonly regarded as a Method actor, Brando disagreed. He claimed to have abhorred Lee Strasberg's teachings.
is adam driver the marlon brando of his generation? no
>>
File: 1483428227375.jpg (74KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1483428227375.jpg
74KB, 1024x768px
>>79004630
Maybe you should get to know people with birdlike beaks.
>>
>>79004630
A big nose is commonly referred to as a "Jew nose." Get over yourself.
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.